Blaming Dak

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No one hates Dak. I think he's a pretty good athlete.
But he is not an NFL caliber quarterback. It's not hating to tell the truth.
He's not a leader; he's a follower. When things get tough he is waiting for someone else to do something great. He thinks he's a leader because he does what he's told.
He doesn't understand that he is supposed to be the one who tells others how to be great. But he doesn't know himself.
wrong, I can't stand him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I had heard Dak was sacked 5 times Garraoplo zero . Then a post on one of these threads said Collins was “ dominant “ . I thought the entire line was manhandled the 49ers were waiting for 21 to hit the hole giving him the “ feed me “ salute .
Yep…….besides the sack given up, holding penalty, false start, and no running room Collin’s was great. :lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::banghead:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
hum, is this him?
sloth-dak.jpg
That's the dude that showed up Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leeblair

Reaction score
Where u been Lee? Minus Micha who else on this team is a leader? From Jerry on down. So Dak should feel right at home.
Jerry doesn't create an environment that encourages leadership. Even those who would lead are eventually worn down by the culture of sales pitches and hype without discipline and/or the wisdom that leads to greatness.
I have stayed back because I knew that the fans of Dak had to learn a hard lesson- and still there are a few who won't accept the facts.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
find me teams with two very good receivers. A decent rb combination. An above average oline and defense. Pretty good special teams.

Not a lot of teams have all those like we do. Dak has a good team around him. Some people just don’t think he deserves blame.
And cousins? He has all of those and better...yet!!??

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
They can think whatever they want. Results speak for themselves and all the excuses don’t make Romo a better player. He has been and always will be an overachieving Rudy who needed perfection around him if he were to ever be dragged to a title. He certainly wasn’t going to lead a team there. If a team relied on him to be a bus driver, maybe. Just like Dak. No amount of hypothetical situations will ever turn Romo into a champion. He had his time and didn’t take advantage.
That’s a straw man and irrelevant to whether Dak and Romo are “about the same QB”. It’s complete hogwash that he “needed perfection around him” and irrelevant to SB titles which is a complete organizational effort, from general management, scouting, drafting, coaching, and player personnel on down. Trent Dilfer and Mark Rypien are SB champions. No one on the planet believes they led their teams to SBs. I have no idea where they are in terms of overall QB rating (which measures individual QB talent and performance), but I’m sure they’re not in the top 25, let alone even close to Romo.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
That’s a straw man and irrelevant to whether Dak and Romo are “about the same QB”. It’s complete hogwash that he “needed perfection around him” and irrelevant to SB titles which is a complete organizational effort, from general management, scouting, drafting, coaching, and player personnel on down. Trent Dilfer and Mark Rypien are SB champions. No one on the planet believes they led their teams to SBs. I have no idea where they are in terms of overall QB rating (which measures individual QB talent and performance), but I’m sure they’re not in the top 25, let alone even close to Romo.
Seems like you are hurt hurt about Romo. They are the same QB to me. If you have a problem with it, hit up your counselor.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I still think you can bring in someone to get the most out of dak. That to me is sean Peyton. He had Jameis playing great till he got hurt. Bring in someone that can maximize your star quarterbacks potential.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Seems like you are hurt hurt about Romo. They are the same QB to me. If you have a problem with it, hit up your counselor.
Well, you’re welcome to say that a Ferrari and Pinto are the same vehicle to you too. Whatever floats your boat. That’s why there are objective standards to judge by, and in this context, one of them is QB ratings.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well, you’re welcome to say that a Ferrari and Pinto are the same vehicle to you too. Whatever floats your boat. That’s why there are objective standards to judge by, and in this context, one of them being QB ratings.
What do you think you are doing with Romo? He is a loser. He needs fans like you to build him up.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You’re always putting him down. It seems like you have the problem.
Yeah. I don’t over value him like his diehards do. I don’t point out every other players mistakes and omit Romo’s. He’s not as good as you guys remember and you judge Dak by a different standard.

kwcool619

Reaction score
find me teams with two very good receivers. A decent rb combination. An above average oline and defense. Pretty good special teams.

Not a lot of teams have all those like we do. Dak has a good team around him. Some people just don’t think he deserves blame.

Kansas City Chiefs. A decent RB combination (Edwards-Helaire (when healthy), McKinnon,Williams
An above average O and Dlines, Special teams-- --- Butker (Kicker) is money, Hardeman and Pringle handling returns. Receivers---Hill, Kelce, Hardeman, Robinson, Pringle:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yeah. I don’t over value him like his diehards do. I don’t point out every other players mistakes and omit Romo’s. He’s not as good as you guys remember and you judge Dak by a different standard.
No. You never valued him at all. You literally put him down. In fact, you go out of your way to trash him. He doesn’t have to be as good as I remember him. He has objective stats to back it up, one of which being QB rating putting him with guys named Brady, Young, and Rogers. He had the highest QB rating in the league one season. Those are the same standards all QBs are judged by.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No. You never valued him at all. You literally put him down. In fact, you go out of your way to trash him. He doesn’t have to be as good as I remember him. He has objective stats to back it up, one of which being QB rating putting him with guys named Brady, Young, and Rogers. He had the highest QB rating in the league one season. Those are the same standards all QBs are judged by.
Stats. Lol. Isn’t that one of Dak’s nicknames? Stats Prescott? Wow. Another similarity.

Yeah, I used to be one of you Romo lovers when he played. I know all about using stats to compare to other QBs. Didn’t make him show up and deliver when it mattered. And I am fine with that. But I won’t make him out to be some better QB than he was to try and make him a hypothetical winner. And his fans doing that have ultimately turned me into a hater. Can’t stand him now.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Do you guys ever get tired of saying the saying the same things over and over?

Money, Money, Money Money Money Money.

We get it..you think he is overpaid. Holy cow...yet....never hear it with these guys stealing money and among the highest paid at their positions:

Tyron
Collins
Dlaw
Zeke
Cooper (who i hate to list here because he is borderline, but his loafing routes pissed me offlast few games.)
I get it, and so do you, dont you think it's time we quit pointing the finger at underperforming players hitting the cap and start pointing the finger at those that make the decisions to cut the checks?
Will McClay probably evaluated Dak fairly and gave him a 4th round grade on the board.
Will McClays job is done at that point, he hasnt been given the respect nor authority to tell Jerry and Son that they are making a huge mistake on second contracts.
If McClay was promoted and named GM of this team, I guarantee you that the ridiculous 2nd contract gambles would be eliminated, and we would have the cap available to compete every year at a much higher level.
Thats what is truly killing this franchise.
McClay sets the board, we have great drafts, and JJ and Son destroy the cap, and deplete this roster because they like holding on to that authority.
Its truly a shame, and surprised that WM hasnt been recruited off this team.
Love the man for accepting his role, just wish that he had more power.

JayFord

Reaction score
Dak aint winning no SB by himself no qb is if that was the case Rodgers wouldve been to more than 1 superbowl

idc who you put out there when you commit 14 penalities and at crucial times youre not winning

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Stats. Lol. Isn’t that one of Dak’s nicknames? Stats Prescott? Wow. Another similarity.

Yeah, I used to be one of you Romo lovers when he played. I know all about using stats to compare to other QBs. Didn’t make him show up and deliver when it mattered. And I am fine with that. But I won’t make him out to be some better QB than he was to try and make him a hypothetical winner.
Calling people Romo lovers or Dak haters is silly. Just as it is silly to think it is all on the QB to deliver the championship despite all of the other issues in the organization and on the team. That’s your cake that you want to eat and have too. The only way to judge the performance of a QB is individual stats, but holistically and contextually, and the best measure of that is QB rating.

If your measure is Romo is a loser because he didn’t deliver a championship then your standard is loaded and ridiculous from the start.