Bland but handsome mateys, this coming game is the most anticipated game of the season so far, yes?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
"Why so?" the clueless and heartless might ask.

o_O
The season is in the tank. Our defence stinks more than a WNBA locker room. (Nice arm tackling, you moron Mike Nolan). Our GM and his fat slow son are running this franchise for the next 40 years and on and on.

Yet, I have been anticipating this game more than @cern looking forward to getting Bambi in his gunsight.

DiNucci represents a new chapter in our season.

,Not that we will beat Wench and his thuggish team and fans, but hope springs eternal for this handsome lad from the Midlands of Dear old England.

Me lips are ovulating for this game! I cannot sleep or eat, thinking about the DiNucchi debut!

Every dog has his day. Wouldn't it be nice, you lovable louts if DiNucchi throws lights out? If DiNucci keeps the Egirls offence off the field? Wouldn't it be nice if our QB silences the Satan's Helpers in the stands?

Oh, me pipe dreams ...

But miracles happen, don't they?

What do you bland fellows, contractors, con men and speculators think?

BRING ON THIS GAME!!!! :dance:

JJHLH1

Reaction score
DiNucci will be running for his life, just like Dak and Dalton.

It’s going to be ugly.

Wentz will have a big game only because he’s playing against our weak defense.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

o_O
The season is in the tank. Our defence stinks more than a WNBA locker room. (Nice arm tackling, you moron Mike Nolan). Our GM and his fat slow son are running this franchise for the next 40 years and on and on.

Yet, I have been anticipating this game more than @cern looking forward to getting Bambi in his gunsight.

,Not that we will beat Wench and his thuggish team and fans, but hope springs eternal for this handsome lad from the Midlands of Dear old England.

Me lips are ovulating for this game! I cannot sleep or eat, thinking about the DiNucchi debut!

Every dog has his day. Wouldn't it be nice, you lovable louts if DiNucchi throws lights out? If DiNucci keeps the Egirls offence off the field? Wouldn't it be nice if our QB silences the Satan's Helpers in the stands?

Oh, me pipe dreams ...

Go Nooch!
This season ended simply ended too fast!!!!:(

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
DiNucci will be running for his life, just like Dak and Dalton.

It’s going to be ugly.

Wentz will have a big game only because he’s playing against our weak defense.
They're getting some weapons back for the game too. I think Goedert and Reagor are playing.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
You essentially need the entire OL(minus Zach) to have an out of body experience and play like average starting OL. Without that, Dinucci has no shot. I advise you to drink heavily before the game...

cern

Reaction score

o_O

Oh, me pipe dreams ...

Next saturday. Then bambi time. Hand loaded some .257 ackley improved shells for the occasion.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I think people in England have bad teeth and the only thing that sucks worse than your wanna be Monty Python routine is your country’s food.

Other than that, how ya been?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I think people in England have bad teeth and the only thing that sucks worse than your wanna be Monty Python routine is your country’s food.

Other than that, how ya been?
That is why I fled Merry Old England. That country has done nothing but give us English, Radar, Sonar, the Beatles and yo mama who stopped accepting my calls. O r maybe the hollow where she lives blocks cell calls...:(

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
That is why I fled Merry Old England. That country has done nothing but give us English, Radar, Sonar, the Beatles and yo mama who stopped accepting my calls. O r maybe the hollow where she lives blocks cell calls...:(
If my mama stopped accepting your calls, then your English teeth must be beyond redemption because she’s desperate.

I’d keep that myself if I were you lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Next saturday. Then bambi time. Hand loaded some .257 ackley improved shells for the occasion.
So what you're saying is if the fit hits the shan, your ranch is the rally point?

cern

Reaction score
They didn't actually invent radar or sonar, but were the first to patent them having made modifications to the original models. But brits must be given credit for developing both greatly for war time use. And their code breakers at bletchley park were very instrumental in our winning ww2.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
They didn't actually invent radar or sonar, but were the first to patent them having made modifications to the original models. But brits must be given credit for developing both greatly for war time use. And their code breakers at bletchley park were very instrumental in our winning ww2.
Ah, you know your history.
Brits also revolutionized nighttime aircraft detection and attack and developed an early warning system along their eastern and northern coastline and perfected nighttime bombing of German cities while Americans bombed by daytime with good precision. On the flip side, the Brits gave us Lady Di and Benny Hill.
Their code breakers, once they found the enigma, were superb. Superb, old boy!
I love you more every day, old boy!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I try to stay lighthearted to avoid the Spanish Inquisition. You never know when they will turn up!
33e69733f7ef4a724095570d4f19b1ca.gif