Bland but handsome mateys, this coming game is the most anticipated game of the season so far, yes?

aria

Reaction score
They didn't actually invent radar or sonar, but were the first to patent them having made modifications to the original models. But brits must be given credit for developing both greatly for war time use. And their code breakers at bletchley park were very instrumental in our winning ww2.
I enjoy Shepherd’s Pie, it’s very innovative! They also gave us Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Maiden, Queen, The Stones and Pink Floyd.

That’s why I think the English are aight. Plus, if they weren’t such jackholes we wouldn’t have such a wonderful country and would probably be watching soccer tomorrow instead of the real football.

aria

Reaction score
Cowboys 30
Egirls 27

We'll be buzzing over Nooch and Pollard come Monday morning!
That’s what I think! He will be Dak’s replacement like Dak was with Tony....until he puts up awesome numbers and then half the fan base decides that he isn’t good enough.

blueblood70

Reaction score
"Why so?" the clueless and heartless might ask.

o_O
The season is in the tank. Our defence stinks more than a WNBA locker room. (Nice arm tackling, you moron Mike Nolan). Our GM and his fat slow son are running this franchise for the next 40 years and on and on.

Yet, I have been anticipating this game more than @cern looking forward to getting Bambi in his gunsight.

DiNucci represents a new chapter in our season.

,Not that we will beat Wench and his thuggish team and fans, but hope springs eternal for this handsome lad from the Midlands of Dear old England.

Me lips are ovulating for this game! I cannot sleep or eat, thinking about the DiNucchi debut!

Every dog has his day. Wouldn't it be nice, you lovable louts if DiNucchi throws lights out? If DiNucci keeps the Egirls offence off the field? Wouldn't it be nice if our QB silences the Satan's Helpers in the stands?

Oh, me pipe dreams ...

But miracles happen, don't they?

What do you bland fellows, contractors, con men and speculators think?

BRING ON THIS GAME!!!! :dance:
putting a bounty on wentz first series, do ti for the team, get ejected and suspended so send um no name joe does the deed..

blueblood70

Reaction score

o_O
The season is in the tank. Our defence stinks more than a WNBA locker room. (Nice arm tackling, you moron Mike Nolan). Our GM and his fat slow son are running this franchise for the next 40 years and on and on.

Yet, I have been anticipating this game more than @cern looking forward to getting Bambi in his gunsight.

,Not that we will beat Wench and his thuggish team and fans, but hope springs eternal for this handsome lad from the Midlands of Dear old England.

Me lips are ovulating for this game! I cannot sleep or eat, thinking about the DiNucchi debut!

Every dog has his day. Wouldn't it be nice, you lovable louts if DiNucchi throws lights out? If DiNucci keeps the Egirls offence off the field? Wouldn't it be nice if our QB silences the Satan's Helpers in the stands?

Oh, me pipe dreams ...

it basically watching like we watch pre-season looking for nuggets in players you hope can play when real games start..we dont have much else to hope for other then some crazy happenings that we somehow win the east at 6-10 lol

garyo1954

Reaction score
Ah, you know your history.
Brits also revolutionized nighttime aircraft detection and attack and developed an early warning system along their eastern and northern coastline and perfected nighttime bombing of German cities while Americans bombed by daytime with good precision. On the flip side, the Brits gave us Lady Di and Benny Hill.
Their code breakers, once they found the enigma, were superb. Superb, old boy!
I love you more every day, old boy!

I can't think of anything the British gave us that tops Kate Beckinsale, Kiera Knightey, Elizabeth Hurley, and Princess Kate. Oh my, and uncouth American I must seem!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I can't think of anything the British gave us that tops Kate Beckinsale, Kiera Knightey, Elizabeth Hurley, and Princess Kate. Oh my, and uncouth American I must seem!
Yes, uncouth but handsome and braver than the Leeds grenadiers!
Ah, Kate. Her desist order against me was a disappointment....

cern

Reaction score
Ah, you know your history.
Brits also revolutionized nighttime aircraft detection and attack and developed an early warning system along their eastern and northern coastline and perfected nighttime bombing of German cities while Americans bombed by daytime with good precision. On the flip side, the Brits gave us Lady Di and Benny Hill.
Their code breakers, once they found the enigma, were superb. Superb, old boy!
I love you more every day, old boy!
Naval war college. Brits were also first to successfully conduct sub vs sub warfare in ww2 sinking a u-boat under water with one of their subs. If not for brits, we'd be sprechen zie Deutsch .

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Naval war college. Brits were also first to successfully conduct sub vs sub warfare in ww2 sinking a u-boat under water with one of their subs. If not for brits, we'd be sprechen zie Deutsch .

Stop it! You know your military history, all right!
If you can, watch "Das Boot."
It is a bitter sweet era of the war when the Axis subs began being the hunted. I grew to admire the Axis submariners who took every chance to disparage "That womamless" Fuerher.
One of the Top 5 movies of all time!
Now you have me gushing, govnor!. Me cheeks are red! (Ahem, me facial cheeks, that is ... how about them cowboys?)

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

oh, the soviets did their bit. 20 million dead. so did americans and our dear boys from canada province. Not the french, though charles Gall marched into Paris.

cern

Reaction score
oh, the soviets did their bit. 20 million dead. so did americans and our dear boys from canada province. Not the french, though charles Gall marched into Paris.
True. But from September 39 until june 41, the brits did all the fighting. The soviet nonaggression pact with Germany allowed the ****'s to attack poland. The war had been going on 2 years and 3 months before we were pulled in.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
True. But from September 39 until june 41, the brits did all the fighting. The soviet nonaggression pact with Germany allowed the ****'s to attack poland. The war had been going on 2 years and 3 months before we were pulled in.

And the Fins turned Axis, and Russia fought 1941-45 ... its complicated.
The Brits FOUGHT THE NAVAL WAR AND AERIAL BATTLE BUT ASIDE FROM DIEPPE AND DUNKIRK, DIDNT FIGHT ON EUROPE UNTIL 1944.
BLIMEY WE ARE KEEN!

cern

Reaction score
And the Fins turned Axis, and Russia fought 1941-45 ... its complicated.
The Brits FOUGHT THE NAVAL WAR AND AERIAL BATTLE BUT ASIDE FROM DIEPPE AND DUNKIRK, DIDNT FIGHT ON EUROPE UNTIL 1944.
BLIMEY WE ARE KEEN!
They fought in north Africa long before 44. It's where monty kicked rommel's butt. El alamein was a brilliant, strategic victory.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

o_O

Oh, me pipe dreams ...

Dude, I’ve asked you at least twice before where you get your shrooms. When are you going to tell me? Please PM me.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dude, I’ve asked you at least twice before where you get your shrooms. When are you going to tell me? Please PM me.

You need a guide for those. Say a pretty gal from UT. AND A WEEKEND.
And a country setting where you can yell "I can see the universe!!!"

diamonddelts

Reaction score

o_O

Oh, me pipe dreams ...

Eagles to Gimmetheball "don't take this aaaaaaaaaaasswhoopin pppppppppersonally."