Bledsoe was not released by Buffalo

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dogstar;1123044 said:
I am sick of reading innacurate articles bashing Bledsoe saying he was released by Buffallo. They are misleading. He ASKED to be released to come to Dallas. They honored his request and that's the story. At least get the facts right...
What difference does it make? Just like VT he was a over the hill vet QB who was supposed to give us our best chance to win BP guy that didn't work out. Time to turn the page.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1123834 said:
What difference does it make? Just like VT he was a over the hill vet QB who was supposed to give us our best chance to win BP guy that didn't work out. Time to turn the page.
:bow: :hammer:

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
To the mod that has deleted two of my posts in this thread, please PM me.

Dogstar

Reaction score
The only reason I bring up the "releasd"issue is that the sports writers never mention that he ASKED for his release. They write it in the "bad" articles to make it seem how horrible it was. Buffalo made a mistake dismantling DB's offense then asked JP to start. Now they are bottom dwellers...

How are you going to reacte when they pull the plug on Romo and Bledsoe gets his job back?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dogstar;1123044 said:
I am sick of reading innacurate articles bashing Bledsoe saying he was released by Buffallo. They are misleading. He ASKED to be released to come to Dallas. They honored his request and that's the story. At least get the facts right...

Perhaps you can exmplain exactly what difference it makes?