Bloodbath: Giants to be Missing 4 OL

DZSierra

Reaction score
You would think most fans who come here have been following the NFL long enough to know it’s all any given Sunday week to week league. Too many fans on this board live in the moment. After the Packers loss fans were bailing on the team and now after the impressive win over Minnesota they’re back to pounding their chests talking Super Bowl. Fans are fickle, they spend a lot of time during the season jumping on and off the bandwagon.

Isn't funny that after the Boys blowout the Vikings, that fans expectations are that we should blow out and destroy a 7-3 Giants team who overall haven't been playing bad football?

Good teams find ways to win, while bad teams find ways to loose. I believe with all the unknown variables with players out, both teams will try and find a way to win.

Thing is, if the Boys destroy the Giants today and then lose the following week, all of a sudden the team is back to being a bunch of bums again LMAO

In the Cowboys fans defense, it seems most football fans have some kind of bi polar disorder on their team depending if they win or lose.

Carson

Reaction score
All I'm going to say is...

Make sure you and your loved ones eat your Thanksgiving meal before the Cowboys game tomorrow.

Yes, the Giants have a lot of key starters out for the game, but the Cowboys injury report has half our our starting D dealing with flu-like illness that might keep them from playing tomorrow.
Outside of Hankins, Basham and Fowler everybody else should play. Williams and Takk can take Fowlers snaps and Bo/Watkins can take up Hankins snaps

I fully expect Barkley going for 150, Jones for 80+ and we are in panic mode in the 4th

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
true. But this Giants iteration’s A game isn’t even practice squad level.

Just play smart football and it should not be close.

right and dont overplay people we need badly down the stretch

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Most important question. Still have Thanksgiving PTSD from last year. Who is the ref today?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Outside of Hankins, Basham and Fowler everybody else should play. Williams and Takk can take Fowlers snaps and Bo/Watkins can take up Hankins snaps

I fully expect Barkley going for 150, Jones for 80+ and we are in panic mode in the 4th

Carson---oh man please dear sir not this early in the morning....you know GORICO goes into major stress once game starts and often cannot watch....if we do this Scizophrenic mode like how we lost to GB

then how we drummed Vikings only to stupidly lose to Giants....I will vomit at very least...i can no longer lay a Plat because the way we lost to GB i was so upset i challenged "Brain" if i ever even get weak

and Post a Plat i want to be banned.....now i regret it....but not chancing it....i feel like doing biggest Plat....we will win....yes Barkley and Jones may get their yds running....but we will win

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I put no stock in this at all. Dallas has a history of allowing backups at any position a coming out party. Not only that but I suspect NY will make adjustments like running more and mostly quick passes. I highly doubt they will ask their QB to drop back and wait for routes to develop meaning very few opportunities for sacks. It’s a division game and they have played well this season. I suspect a closer game than most might think.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Isn't funny that after the Boys blowout the Vikings, that fans expectations are that we should blow out and destroy a 7-3 Giants team who overall haven't been playing bad football?

Good teams find ways to win, while bad teams find ways to loose. I believe with all the unknown variables with players out, both teams will try and find a way to win.

Thing is, if the Boys destroy the Giants today and then lose the following week, all of a sudden the team is back to being a bunch of bums again LMAO

In the Cowboys fans defense, it seems most football fans have some kind of bi polar disorder on their team depending if they win or lose.

Some fans were expecting the Cowboys to blow out the Packers a couple of weeks ago but they found a way to lose. This is why I don’t trust the team. You never know from week to week what you’re going to get with the Cowboys. We’ll see what Cowboys team shows up today. Hopefully they do show up and are ready to play.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some fans were expecting the Cowboys to blow out the Packers a couple of weeks ago but they found a way to lose. This is why I don’t trust the team. You never know from week to week what you’re going to get with the Cowboys. We’ll see what Cowboys team shows up today. Hopefully they do show up and are ready to play.
you mean the league, not many teams this year have been predictable. Lost some games they shouldn't have,

Its truly a week to week league and battle of attrition.

IE Parity

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We will be fine as long as we do what we should do, Ball control offense KM... BALL CONTROL OFFENSE.. do not see this as an opp to show off your damn air raid shotgun!!! we do this and the D will strangle this injured Oline out. best thing to do to a bunch of Oline backups is make them hold thier water for long drives with no mistakes...

blueblood70

Reaction score
expect the unexpected , its TG on 3-day rest and a division game for sole possession of 2nd place.

DZSierra

Reaction score

I guess my only point is when being a fan, don't be a blind thumping chest idiot who lives from game to game.

The cowboys are good, everyone knows that.

However, when you win or if you lose, lose AND win with grace.

Hey, I live in NC and you should see the Panthers fans. It's a more dysfunctional organization that many teams LOL

At the end of the day, for better or worse, my "happiness" isn't determined by guys I've never met nor have any affect on my paycheck who win or lose making millions of dollars who I watch on TV. I do however, like to follow the team.