Bloodbath: Giants to be Missing 4 OL

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We’re missing a lot more than 4 OL guys…..(I’m going to post this list hoping to evoke a tear or two and some empathy here….lol)

Unreal how injured this team is.

WR2 Shep- out for season
WR3 WanDale Robinson- out for season
WR4 Colin Johnson - out for season
WR5 Richie James - questionable
TE1 Bellinger- out
LG1 Bredeson- on IR
LG2 Ezeudu- out
LG3 Lemieux- out
C1 Felciano - Out
RT1 Neal - Out
RT2 Phillips- Questionable

DL N. Williams - on IR
DL Davidson - on IR
Edge Ojulari - on IR
LB Beavers - out for season
CB1 Jackson - out
CB2 Moreau - out
CB3 Aaron Robinson- on IR
S McKinney- on IR
S3 Belton- questionable
S4 Pinnock- questionable

We elevated two safeties from our PS so I’m thinking either Belton or Pinnock won’t be able to go tomorrow. And we signed an OT today to be included on our 53 so I’m thinking the questionable RT2 is probably not going to play as well. Thursday games just isn’t enough time to recover from Sunday bruises.

That's tough but as you know one cares about that on game day. The good news is even with a loss, you are still right there in the playoff hunt and a mini bye before your next game.

Reactions: BAT

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I remember. Considering that I’d forgotten that Aikman sat out the Atlanta game in 93… I probably should have used the Rams game instead as an example. Anyway, it is a valid point: any team can lose to any team at any time.

Ram game in 1992 was at home

TWOK11

Reaction score
We’re missing a lot more than 4 OL guys…..(I’m going to post this list hoping to evoke a tear or two and some empathy here….lol)

Unreal how injured this team is.

WR2 Shep- out for season
WR3 WanDale Robinson- out for season
WR4 Colin Johnson - out for season
WR5 Richie James - questionable
TE1 Bellinger- out
LG1 Bredeson- on IR
LG2 Ezeudu- out
LG3 Lemieux- out
C1 Felciano - Out
RT1 Neal - Out
RT2 Phillips- Questionable

DL N. Williams - on IR
DL Davidson - on IR
Edge Ojulari - on IR
LB Beavers - out for season
CB1 Jackson - out
CB2 Moreau - out
CB3 Aaron Robinson- on IR
S McKinney- on IR
S3 Belton- questionable
S4 Pinnock- questionable

We elevated two safeties from our PS so I’m thinking either Belton or Pinnock won’t be able to go tomorrow. And we signed an OT today to be included on our 53 so I’m thinking the questionable RT2 is probably not going to play as well. Thursday games just isn’t enough time to recover from Sunday bruises.

A win for the Giants this week is Daniel Jones surviving to play another.

Reactions: BAT

TWOK11

Reaction score
I remember the 1993 world champion Cowboys going to Georgia to play a crappy Atlanta Falcons squad and losing 27-14.

That Dallas team was one of the best, deepest teams that I have ever seen. It was coached by one of the best coaches that I’ve ever seen… a coach who constantly guarded against letdowns in trap games. That offense had a Hall of Fame QB, RB, WR, and offensive linemen, with a fullback that should also probably be in the Hall.

If that team could go lay an egg… any team can. It happens sometimes.

Dallas ought to win tomorrow, but stranger things have definitely happened. I won’t get too up nor too down on what happens tomorrow.

There’s a big difference between a bad NFL team and an NFL team devastated by injuries. The gap between starters and backups in this league, even starters on bad teams, is significant.

If the Giants fielded the team they will on Thursday the whole year they might win 2-3 games. They are significantly more injured than the already injured team that just got blown out by the Lions at home. Oddly enough this will likely be the worst team we play all year. And the two score spread reflects this.

Beaker42

Reaction score
A win for the Giants this week is Daniel Jones surviving to play another.
TBTH, I'm surprised they're even going to trot him out there. I hope it goes horribly twisted sideways for them from the first snap. I'd put Barkley in wildcat and roll that way. They may not surpass the Vikes' total ydg from Sunday.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You would think most fans who come here have been following the NFL long enough to know it’s all any given Sunday week to week league. Too many fans on this board live in the moment. After the Packers loss fans were bailing on the team and now after the impressive win over Minnesota they’re back to pounding their chests talking Super Bowl. Fans are fickle, they spend a lot of time during the season jumping on and off the bandwagon.
Yeah, it’s hard to tell the fair weather fans after a loss.

Flamma

Reaction score
This is what I saw on the Giants message boards.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd string LG is out.

1st string C

1st string RT

First string TE

2/3 top WRs

2nd best DE

Best S

Top 3 CBs

But they said that besides Neal, the rest of the guys are interchangeable. The main loss they're worried about is CB Adore Jackson.

quickccc

Reaction score
Can we stop Barkley ? And Daniels from running up middle all day ?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
@DDuggan21
The Giants announced that OL Josh Ezeudu, OL Evan Neal, OL Jon Feliciano and OL Shane Lemieux are out for tomorrow. So plug Jack Anderson in at LG. Then Matt Peart as swing tackle with Devery Hamilton and a PS elevation (Solomon Kindley?) as depth.

Oh so we should HAVE 12 SACKS?? UHH NO, those backups have played football before let's see how they look first

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Two keys tomorrow that really stand out:

1. Contain Barkley and limit the run.

2. Play a clean offensive game and don’t turn the ball over. I don’t believe this giants team can sustain drives without being set up with short fields/ non offensive scores.

Get these two down and talent/class/depth prevails big.

Techsass

Reaction score
I get that the "Any given Sunday" hype is real, but we should win this game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
All I'm going to say is...

Make sure you and your loved ones eat your Thanksgiving meal before the Cowboys game tomorrow.

Yes, the Giants have a lot of key starters out for the game, but the Cowboys injury report has half our our starting D dealing with flu-like illness that might keep them from playing tomorrow.