Blue uniforms at home

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
can we never do that again, I love the white unis. Wearing blue at home just seems wrong. Only times I like wearing the blues are vs Wash at wash and vs NY at NY. Any other time is just to much

How often do they were blue at home? Maybe once a season? I wasn't really remembering they ever did, but maybe they do once in a blue moon just to show the fans something different.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Just get rid of the green tint on the pants, and the whites are fine. The whites are a Cowboy tradition.

The green pants are a tradition also. Once you change them, you may as well tweak whatever you want.

I'd suggest they pick one shade of blue and stick with it throughout all their uniforms.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The green pants are a tradition also. Once you change them, you may as well tweak whatever you want.

I'd suggest they pick one shade of blue and stick with it throughout all their uniforms.

They really aren't. They haven't always been the color of the Cowboys pants. White has always been the color of the Cowboys home jerseys. The pants have at times been a dull gray, and a shiny almost silver, and the greenish tint.

Fire407

Reaction score
I've always liked the home white uniforms. The Cowboys look great and you get to see the opposing teams home jerseys. Back in the 60's the Commanders were the first team to make Dallas wear their blue jerseys on the road. They felt that it made the Cowboys not look like the Cowboys and Dallas seemed to play worse in those uniforms. That was a long time ago and there are fewer and fewer of us who remember.

Fire407

Reaction score
They really aren't. They haven't always been the color of the Cowboys pants. White has always been the color of the Cowboys home jerseys. The pants have at times been a dull gray, and a shiny almost silver, and the greenish tint.
I believe the pants were referred to as metallic blue back in the day.