Bob Sturm: "This time next week, Dak will have a deal"

Flamma

Reaction score
Let this sink in. If they keep his cap hit at 55M this year. And he gets a 4-5 year extension at 55M, his average cap hit will be 52M.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was one of the loudest and most arrogant Dak fans. Now he is slowly walking back his stance on him
He’s always been fair on Dak. His stance has always been he has flaws but Jerry is the issue. The only people who don’t like him are the ones who don’t like Dak.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen will still be around so add another 15-20 years
I stomach Jerry, cause he's funny and a self made man. I respect that, his GM skills, not so much. But, Stephen has been handed everything and is not very good....only hope with him is that he wants to enjoy life and hires himself a good GM....I don't think he has the ego and drive that Jerry does.

Qcard

Reaction score
What’s it about then?
We'll find out when Prescott leaves the Cowboys.....and folks will pontificate on a rookie QB making $45m per season going through growing pains

:laugh: :laugh: :lmao2:

Brax

Reaction score
We'll find out when Prescott leaves the Cowboys.....and folks will pontificate on a rookie QB making $45m per season going through growing pains

:laugh: :laugh: :lmao2:
Nice defection

Qcard

Reaction score
Nice defection
I am just here so I don't get fined.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters.....will forever live through the Dak Hate narratives and their next eye test will travel that swamp with social media and the Cowboys front office adding kerosene:lmao2::lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt it but in other news... Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones are low key angry at the NFL player agents "learning to collude".....the QB deals are being signed based on the Agents market value metrics.

Why would Todd France tell his runner up MVP client to sign any deal until the "lesser" QBs get there deals done?

Lawrence...Tua....Love....Prescott is next.
Is Dak the last of the top QB's left to get a new deal? I think he is.
So the market is set. Expect around the same deal. Unless Dak wants to be the highest paid for some reason.

Give him the average of all those QB's that got new deals this offseason.

At this point, I still say let him play out this year. But I am not going to whine about it if he signs an extension either.

ICP

Reaction score
I stomach Jerry, cause he's funny and a self made man. I respect that, his GM skills, not so much. But, Stephen has been handed everything and is not very good....only hope with him is that he wants to enjoy life and hires himself a good GM....I don't think he has the ego and drive that Jerry does.
That is pretty much my hope as well. I don't know much about the family outside of Jerry and Stephan but I worry about him trying to keep the GM position in the family

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

cD9OXOp.png

Daily updates at or after 8:48 pm