Twitter: Bobby Belt:Dak and the Cowboys offense since 2018

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Go Tak Go!!
giphy.gif

TWOK11

Reaction score
Funny how no results in the post-season have become of these 'amazing' Dak led stats.

Dak has played in 4 playoff games. He was really good in two of them, pretty good in another and only had one clunker. Given every QBs number snaps QBR drop in the playoffs (because you’re playing better teams more consistently) I guess I don’t see the issue.

Joe Burrow played in 4 playoff games last year including the SB and only had one game as good as any of Dak’s three good or better playoff showings.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Most of Dak’s stats come in garbage time when the game is out of anyone’s control. He sucks in the first Q and becomes the 4th Q hero cause the opposing defense goes into prevent.

Not Dak stats........offensive rankings

TWOK11

Reaction score
Most of Dak’s stats come in garbage time when the game is out of anyone’s control. He sucks in the first Q and becomes the 4th Q hero cause the opposing defense goes into prevent.

Dak is the fourth highest rated QB of all time in one score games in the fourth quarter. And here are his current NFL rankings by QBR per quarter among active players with at least one full season worth of starts:

1st: 5th
2nd: 3rd
3rd: 6th
4th: 2nd

By no possible metric is your claim accurate

Ken

Reaction score
Dak is the fourth highest rated QB of all time in one score games in the fourth quarter. And here are his current NFL rankings by QBR per quarter among players with at least one full season worth of starts:

1st: 5th
2nd: 3rd
3rd: 6th
4th: 2nd

By no possible metric is your claim accurate
No dude.

Numbers don't mean anything unless they reinforce my "eye" test evals. LOL.