Twitter: Bobby Belt:Dak and the Cowboys offense since 2018

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Dak hasn’t shown much since the bye last season. Before that he was great. He just needs to get his confidence back and the line needs to give him time.

He’s not an elite player but we don’t need an elite QB with this defense.

Dak's performance in the 2nd half last year coincidently aligns with the loss of Tyron at LT and the shifting of the line that occurred as a result--along with the musical chairs at LG, most penalties in the leauge, and a complete lack of a running game.

I'm optimistic that he can look good again now that these situations have somewhat stabilized.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
And 9 of those wins were against the horrible NFC East, Atlanta, New Orleans with a 3rd string QB, and Carolina. Cooper Rush won the critical game at Minnesota, so Dak beat two decent teams. New England and San Diego, and the Chargers got jobbed by the refs in that game.

Denver, Kansas City, and San Francisco were train wrecks.

What is your point? We should ask the league for tougher opponents? We play the schedule......and BTW, what does 3rd string QB have to do with it? The offense plays the teams defense.........

I mean if you have zero confidence in Dak......just say it coz they are team rankings led by Dak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak is 6-6 in his last 12 games, and 18-18 in his last 36 games. Some of those can be chalked up to some historically bad NFL defenses in Dallas, but Dak needs to prove he can overcome team deficiencies to elevate himself into the upper stratosphere of QB's. It's really that simple.
SOME how about 75% of the losses in big games are

*bad play calls, bad game plans, no run game, Bad OL play, OL flux, OL penalty's, Missed Fgs and XPs, Turnovers at the worst possible moments etc and yes the defense. good try though

putting up team records and putting it on the qb is like saying we are 4-1 because of RUSH LMAO we are NOT.... we could have ran a wildcat with no qb and won yesterday,, when our team plays like that , dak wins them all. when they don't, see that record, its a team record, not a qb record.

Nexx

Reaction score
It’s good to play 6 games a year against really bad teams

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
14d-C8pl-Dare-A4-U.gif

QKAB6i-Oh7ke-Ke-EEa-DJ.gif

l3q2-Rw-S1-Ur-Wd-QQ3-Nm.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
SOME how about 75% of the losses in big games are

*bad play calls, bad game plans, no run game, Bad OL play, OL flux, OL penalty's, Missed Fgs and XPs, Turnovers at the worst possible moments etc and yes the defense. good try though

putting up team records and putting it on the qb is like saying we are 4-1 because of RUSH LMAO we are NOT.... we could have ran a wildcat with no qb and won yesterday,, when our team plays like that , dak wins them all. when they don't, see that record, its a team record, not a qb record.
:hammer::hammer:

It's the Romo lovers. Trust me.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has played in 4 playoff games. He was really good in two of them, pretty good in another and only had one clunker. Given every QBs number snaps QBR drop in the playoffs (because you’re playing better teams more consistently) I guess I don’t see the issue.

Joe Burrow played in 4 playoff games last year including the SB and only had one game as good as any of Dak’s three good or better playoff showings.

That is an interesting take given that both have played in 4 postseason games and statistically speaking Burrow's worst game (rating wise) was better than two of Daks. And four of the top six are Burrows.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BurrJo01/gamelog/post/
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PresDa01/gamelog/post/

Not saying Dak's overall playoff performances are bad, just not sure where you are getting this "one game as good as any of Dak’s three good or better playoff showing" statement from.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I've never seen ppl try so hard to prop up a player. Fellas, if you have to defend a guy so hard he just might not be that dude. You don't have to defend Aikman or Staubach. Dak is not a great he's more on the Romo polarizing type of QB level because he doesn't shine in the big moments. Keep the stats win big games...that's all.

It's starting to come off as desperate. Like sheesh dude will be back in a couple weeks just chill and enjoy the Ws.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
This is what the anti-Dak crowd means by his numbers are hollow

The cowboys were losing 17-7 that game at the half and were down 31-14 with 13:22 left in the 4th

Dak ended that game with 334 yards and 1 TD. Why did most of these yards come when down by multiple scores??

Getting outplayed by Mitch Trubisky out of all people smh