Video: Bobby Belt on 105.3: McCarthy most likely coming back

Jayinem

Reaction score
Watching the Cowboys has been something I've done every season since I was 10, I'm now 42.

I am going to try to have the discipline to just not watch. What is the point in just ending up disappointed.

starfan1

Reaction score
Watching the Cowboys has been something I've done every season since I was 10, I'm now 42.

I am going to try to have the discipline to just not watch. What is the point in just ending up disappointed.
because its entertainment. Nothing more. just watch regular season lol

tunahelper

Reaction score
Cowboys insider Bobby Belt says the FO is leaning towards bringing the gang back together for one more run.

I find it interesting that these three hosts interview McCarthy every week on the Coach's Show and have become very friendly with him. Yet, they are even calling for his head and visibly disgusted in this segment.

You probably should bring MM back if Jerry keeps the GM role. Nothing would matter anyway without Jerry getting out of day to day operations.

starfan1

Reaction score
You probably should bring MM back if Jerry keeps the GM role. Nothing would matter anyway without Jerry getting out of day to day operations.
that is what should happen more than everything else. Hes one of the best owners in the league and one of the worst GM's. a recipe for mixed results

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Cowboys insider Bobby Belt says the FO is leaning towards bringing the gang back together for one more run.

I find it interesting that these three hosts interview McCarthy every week on the Coach's Show and have become very friendly with him. Yet, they are even calling for his head and visibly disgusted in this segment.

i am sure this is what they will do but they lose lots of fans over this that have been long time die hard fans

CWR

Reaction score
This was heart wrenching but time heals all wounds and my guess is 95% wil be back. If they extend Dak 100% will be back because the other 5 will be here to whine and complain and troll. 2011 I gave up expectations for this team and i enjoy it so much more. I hope for the best and hang on to every slither of hope and then move on when it dont happen. Im pretty much over it and have started doing some mock draft simulaters
Yeah I've been on about 8 years of good behavior now. I don't let them piss me off like I used to. That said I did follow the belief consistently winning would bring upon playoff success. I see how wrong that is now. Nothing this staff/team does translates against tougher opponents. Without changes I expect the same medicore results.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Still think the dumbest thing we did at the trade deadline was not go after Henry. He literally woulda fell forward behind this oline and gotten 4 yards. As a result dak is a better game manager.

Meanwhile we had teams like the bills and they packers leaving two safeties back basically daring us to run.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Since they're going to run it back again. Is there anyway of saving this post? So we don't have to repost our comments again.