Video: Bobby Belt on 105.3: McCarthy most likely coming back

phildadon86

Reaction score
You started it with the "you are the problem" insult. I responded. Don't like it then you stop being insulting. Besides, I deleted it since I knew you would complain and try to pin it on me, instead of you taking ownership of your initial attack.

PS: I did answer you afterwards.
Fans that take what the FO gives them and have no complaints are part of the problem would you not agree?

I mean Jerry laughed at all of us on First Take one year for being dumb. Literally.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
San Fran got better. I just want them to show the fans they care. Wishful thinking.
You can get better at the deadline but you don't find a fix. Philly was trying to find a fix. We needed a fix. Niners didn't need a fix

phildadon86

Reaction score
I would explain it to you, but your mind is Hell bent made up, hence why I correctly said...

If you don't like it, either stop watching or go follow another team. It's that simple.
No please explain it. My mind is never made up. I am in sales. My brain is always fluid lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You think running back the same coaching staff and core of players that have failed horribly 3 years in a row in playoffs is smart?

He is 81. He is quite possibly throwing away another season. That isnt smart nor prudent. Its insanity defined.
Insanity defined is Jerry expecting things to change when he himslef wont change..how many times have you seen the Core/Staf changed? How many more times do you need to see this before we understand its not the pieces its the guy conrtolling the pieces thats the problem...

TWOK11

Reaction score
You think this is restraint? He stuck with Garrett for 10 years. Stuck with Romo until he was 34.
Garrett never suffered a loss like that. Down by 5 touchdowns at home in a playoff game you were a MASSIVE favorite to win is about as bad a loss as we’ve had under Jones’ ownership.

Jerry Jones of 20 years ago would have launched the coach into the sun after that

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Lol expect the same folks. Don't worry, Overshown is coming back a undersized linebacker to improve our run d, and Dak will finally get it this season, he's extra pissed
loooooooooooool I don't get the hype with O either, he's smaller in size too, I just don't get it! Might as well put him at DE lol

Brax

Reaction score
Cowboys insider Bobby Belt says the FO is leaning towards bringing the gang back together for one more run.

I find it interesting that these three hosts interview McCarthy every week on the Coach's Show and have become very friendly with him. Yet, they are even calling for his head and visibly disgusted in this segment.

Never in doubt Jerry’s not paying him to do nothing and he’s not eating Daks $$ so the 2 POS will be back. Can’t wait for the yearly this is a championship SB built roster and nothing less is acceptable for like the 10 year in a row. We already heard the I’m shocked this is the worst, I can’t process it yet. See you all next season for more of the same

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I have no idea how you could watch your football team come into the playoffs and get absolutely roundhouse kicked to the face by a #7 seed, and think, "Yeah, this coaching staff is it!"

I will have no investment in the season next year.