Video: Bobby Belt on 105.3: McCarthy most likely coming back

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I'm telling you. People can complain about Dak all they want. They can complain about McCarthy. The real problem with this organization starts at the top. They don't want to risk a rebuilt. They are happy the way it is. As long as the Cowboys are relevant...that's all they care about. They are not interested in winning SBs.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Cowboys insider Bobby Belt says the FO is leaning towards bringing the gang back together for one more run.

I find it interesting that these three hosts interview McCarthy every week on the Coach's Show and have become very friendly with him. Yet, they are even calling for his head and visibly disgusted in this segment.

The team has quit on the fans repeatedly.

Time for the fans to quit on the team.

starfan1

Reaction score
The team has quit on the fans repeatedly.

Time for the fans to quit on the team.
Yall talk tall doo doo. Youll be here with me with renewed optomism next year. Theyll do a couple encouraging things and few bonehead things in the off season and youll hold on to a slither of hope just like i have

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yall talk tall doo doo. Youll be here with me with renewed optomism next year. Theyll do a couple encouraging things and few bonehead things in the off season and youll hold on to a slither of hope just like i have
naw I'll still be the same hater since they hired Jason Garrett and extended that loser too.

TheFinisher

Reaction score

If they bring back McCarthy, they’re giving us the finger.

You can take it if you want, that’s fine. I’m not.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I don't need "gut reactions" from our lame local media. I have my own gut feeling after watching this putrid trash GM for decades. All signs OF COURSE point to Jerry throwing away another season to be comfortable. It's win his way or win nothing. McCarthy would have already been fired if change was happening. No coach being announced is one thing, but the fact that he hasn't been let go yet after the most humiliating loss in Cowboys history is pretty telling. They shared a sleepover, people!! In fact, sign Fat Mike for another 10 years!! Lock him up! What's the difference?

starfan1

Reaction score
If they bring back McCarthy, they’re giving us the finger.

You can take it if you want, that’s fine. I’m not.
see ya they have been giving us the finger for quite some time. You going to come back with a different user name? If you love the cowboys youll be back

CWR

Reaction score
Normally I'd agree, but this one was so much worse. Our path was so clear and we choked it away. I dont think we'll ever have a better opportunity and it was as much if not more about the coaches. We keep this same staff and I can't imagine believing. It's come down to the regular season being meaningless. No seeding or home field was going to net us a win.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Cowboys insider Bobby Belt says the FO is leaning towards bringing the gang back together for one more run.

I find it interesting that these three hosts interview McCarthy every week on the Coach's Show and have become very friendly with him. Yet, they are even calling for his head and visibly disgusted in this segment.

Jerry and his dumb son are truly football stupid, you do not bring back this coach after this crapfest play off showing.

They deserve to be the laughing stock of the NFL that they are right now and will be with another year of the same.

What a joke of a franchise truly they have become!

starfan1

Reaction score
Normally I'd agree, but this one was so much worse. Our path was so clear and we choked it away. I dont think we'll ever have a better opportunity and it was as much if not more about the coaches. We keep this same staff and I can't imagine believing. It's come down to the regular season being meaningless. No seeding or home field was going to net us a win.
This was heart wrenching but time heals all wounds and my guess is 95% wil be back. If they extend Dak 100% will be back because the other 5 will be here to whine and complain and troll. 2011 I gave up expectations for this team and i enjoy it so much more. I hope for the best and hang on to every slither of hope and then move on when it dont happen. Im pretty much over it and have started doing some mock draft simulaters

Reactions: CWR

TheFinisher

Reaction score
see ya they have been giving us the finger for quite some time. You going to come back with a different user name? If you love the cowboys youll be back

Bringing back the coach responsible for what took place Sunday would be unforgivable.

You can continue to invest yourself in a team that doesn’t think they owe the fans anything. I’m not.

starfan1

Reaction score
Bringing back the coach responsible for what took place Sunday would be unforgivable.

You can continue to invest yourself in a team that doesn’t think they owe the fans anything. I’m not.
fair enough you do you.Ill remember youre name and see if we revisit this conversation.

Plankton

Reaction score
If they blew it up and went 2 and 15 there would be just as many complaints as there is now.
I have no issue with them moving on from Prescott and McCarthy. I have no faith that they can get it done in a big spot. The roster needs too much work to correct personnel inadequacies, and to properly do that for a one year fix, it would require signing Prescott to an extension, which I am adamantly against. The issue is, they will end up extending Prescott, won't properly address their roster shortfalls, and Groundhog Day will continue on.

Mannix

Reaction score
The Fan 105.3 just said about 10 minutes ago that the only hope for change is if Booger starts paying attention to what some of the former players are saying...they went on to say Michael Irvin went off today on the Rich Eisen show....I've been looking for a link but cannot find it. Anyone else hear it or have a link???

Mr_437

Reaction score
I expect MM to be back based of his wins record and continuity. Jerry is slow to remove a decent Coach probably PTSD from those 5-11 days.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I expect MM to be back based of his wins record and continuity. Jerry is slow to remove a decent Coach probably PTSD from those 5-11 days.
Its funny to because plenty of posters say "Dont watch/give Jerry your Money/fandom, it will bring change" and this is the change those years of bad brought us..lol Jerry is not going to change how he operates, he would rather burn the team down than not get credit for the next trophy they win..period.