Bobby Belt-The Complete Defense of Dak Prescott: Debunking the Nine Most Common Criticisms

blueblood70

Reaction score

Bobby Belt has written a long essay debunking a lot of the claims people make about Dak Prescott to discredit him.

1. Anyone could win with Dak Prescott's supporting cast.
2. Ezekiel Elliott carries Dak Prescott.
3. Dak Prescott disappears in the clutch.
4. Dak Prescott pads his stats in garbage time.
5. Dak Prescott isn't an elite passer.
6. Dak Prescott hasn't won a Super Bowl/isn't the best QB in the league so he can't be the highest paid.
7. Dak Prescott is to blame for his receivers' drops.
8. Dak Prescott doesn't beat good teams/win big games.
9. "My eyes tell me"

Belt provides evidence to counter each of these claims. Great info regardless of how you currently feel about Dak.

take away 2016 and lets see the adjusted numbers..or lets just use the last two seasons, wait this is a now league lets simply use 2019s numbers and see how those same 8 points are debunked..

ill wait

Big_D

Reaction score
Lol :lmao2:

Now this was a stupid response.

I'm glad I was able to help you out though with cleaning up the timeline you were wrong about.

The 2nd most game winning drives includes 2019 btw. Do better little buddy.

I wasn't wrong about anything. He got hurt in the first quarter of the Ram game the week before the Eagle game and didn't come out. It's exactly what I wrote. LOL

He had none in 2019. A big fat zero. That's with a full season of Cooper. You're a Dak lover, I expect nothing less.

johneric8

Reaction score
I don't think everybody hates him. I just think people have issues with his salary demands. You often here, "it isn't your money" being thrown around but honestly, it kinda is. I just think people take umbrage with a lot of that. I know I do. For me, it's completely driven by financials. I don't blame him, I just don't see the value in a lot of it.

let me get this straight, you haters aren't having Dak's salary demands so this is why you can't be Pro Dak? This is crazy talk, does it ever occur to any of you that Dak's salary demands are just part of the game that the agent and owner play until they end up agreeing on a deal? Why must y'all everytime these negotiations take place get sucked into an emotional state and fly off the handle! It's just business, it will be settled.. Dak has proven he is becoming a great QB, get use him being here, he is YOUR QB...

Also, it's beyond ludicrous to hear some of you say things like "I'm not pro or anti Dak".. Give me an ***** break! If you're a cowboy fan you should look at all the good this kid has done with the freckled puppet steering the ship and be 100% pro cowboys and pro Dak until proven otherwise. You do realize he is already one of the most prolific QB's in the history of the NFL through 4 seasons right? But let me get this straight, he doesn't pass your betty davis eye test.. HAHAHHAAHAH....

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I wasn't wrong about anything. He got hurt in the first quarter of the Ram game the week before the Eagle game and didn't come out. It's exactly what I wrote. LOL

He had none in 2019. A big fat zero. That's with a full season of Cooper. You're a Dak lover, I expect nothing less.

Wait so someone was posing as you?

"So you think despite having the second most game winning drives over the last four seasons, that since Dak didn't get a win in a game in which he was injured, not throwing all week before, and had nine(9!!!!!)drops that debunks anything?

Sounds pretty silly LOL

Silly, he missed no time the week before when he got hurt in the 1st quarter."

Lmao. Take your L.

I don't know why your group insists on lying when they are caught for being wrong. But you're one of those infatuated with Dak, I expect nothing less.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

QuincyCarterEraWell-Known Member
9,351 messages

8,482 likes received

I read the article. It's one excuse after the other. It was a dreary muddy Day in NE. lol
So you think despite having the second most game winning drives over the last four seasons, that since Dak didn't get a win in a game in which he was injured, not throwing all week before, and had nine(9!!!!!)drops that debunks anything?

Sounds pretty silly LOL

Big_DWell-Known Liar
4,451 messages

5,772 likes received

So you think despite having the second most game winning drives over the last four seasons, that since Dak didn't get a win in a game in which he was injured, not throwing all week before, and had nine(9!!!!!)drops that debunks anything?

Sounds pretty silly LOL

Silly, he missed no time the week before when he got hurt in the 1st quarter.

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
Wait so someone was posing as you?

"So you think despite having the second most game winning drives over the last four seasons, that since Dak didn't get a win in a game in which he was injured, not throwing all week before, and had nine(9!!!!!)drops that debunks anything?

Sounds pretty silly LOL

Silly, he missed no time the week before when he got hurt in the 1st quarter."

Lmao. Take your L.

I don't know why your group insists on lying when they are caught for being wrong. But you're one of those infatuated with Dak, I expect nothing less.

You're full of excuses. He got hurt in the first quarter of the Ram game and didn't come out of the game. "missed no time" Then the Eagle game was the following week. That's exactly what I wrote.

Just funny how you'll refer to his game winning drives, yet when he goes a full season without any it's no big deal? LMAO

morat1959

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if your eyes are closed or open when you evaluate Dak from this position.
HNtAk8m.jpg
Looks like a pic of Dak trying to read a defense.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You're full of excuses. He got hurt in the first quarter of the Ram game and didn't come out of the game. "missed no time" Then the Eagle game was the following week. That's exactly what I wrote.

Just funny how you'll refer to his game winning drives, yet when he goes a full season without any it's no big deal? LMAO

As I said, take your L. Lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Not pro or anti Dak but last year's talent should have finished better than 8-8 and made the playoffs..(Though I am willing to give it a year or two more now that the Clap is gone).
yes, and that's on the coaches....they didn't put the team in a position to win, in fact they snatched a loss from jaws of victory several times during the season.....that was the weirdest coaching situation I ever remember in NFL. with head coach in the last year of his contract, all coaches knowing that its superbowl or they are all fired, the infighting, the lack of communication, the strange culture as a result. it was odd to watch....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Inaccuracy and pocket presence are his biggest issues, I don't see those listed.
if he is inaccurate, then what explains the high completion percentage? how do you explain the low sack numbers? (yeah, yeah, yeah, the OL, but that offensive line is always rated middle of the pack in the 8-15 range in pass protection)…..

yes, 2018 we took a lot of sacks....but that was the anamoly…...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
take away 2016 and lets see the adjusted numbers..or lets just use the last two seasons, wait this is a now league lets simply use 2019s numbers and see how those same 8 points are debunked..

ill wait
lets take away 2016 (why?) and then lets take away 2020 and then forget the first 8 games of the 2018, and the last 10 games of 2017, lets just choose the last game against the giants in 2018 and last game against the Commanders in 2019 as a measure..>I mean we are nit picking what counts and what doesn't....

so what about lack of coaching? or is alziemers a great disease?

morat1959

Reaction score
let me get this straight, you haters aren't having Dak's salary demands so this is why you can't be Pro Dak? This is crazy talk, does it ever occur to any of you that Dak's salary demands are just part of the game that the agent and owner play until they end up agreeing on a deal? Why must y'all everytime these negotiations take place get sucked into an emotional state and fly off the handle! It's just business, it will be settled.. Dak has proven he is becoming a great QB, get use him being here, he is YOUR QB...

Also, it's beyond ludicrous to hear some of you say things like "I'm not pro or anti Dak".. Give me an ***** break! If you're a cowboy fan you should look at all the good this kid has done with the freckled puppet steering the ship and be 100% pro cowboys and pro Dak until proven otherwise. You do realize he is already one of the most prolific QB's in the history of the NFL through 4 seasons right? But let me get this straight, he doesn't pass your betty davis eye test.. HAHAHHAAHAH....
Don’t pay Dak.

johneric8

Reaction score
Don’t pay Dak.
Man, that makes a ton of sense! Don't pay one of your best players at one of the most important positions. You do realize whatever Dak gets paid will seem like peanuts in a few years right? Let them negotiate and do business and find something else to worry about it may extend your life.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Bobby Belt has written a long essay debunking a lot of the claims people make about Dak Prescott to discredit him.

1. Anyone could win with Dak Prescott's supporting cast.
2. Ezekiel Elliott carries Dak Prescott.
3. Dak Prescott disappears in the clutch.
4. Dak Prescott pads his stats in garbage time.
5. Dak Prescott isn't an elite passer.
6. Dak Prescott hasn't won a Super Bowl/isn't the best QB in the league so he can't be the highest paid.
7. Dak Prescott is to blame for his receivers' drops.
8. Dak Prescott doesn't beat good teams/win big games.
9. "My eyes tell me"

Belt provides evidence to counter each of these claims. Great info regardless of how you currently feel about Dak.

You can get more clicks way easier. So why make videos with no value ?

If you have no talent accept it and get another job. show at least some character.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Man, that makes a ton of sense! Don't pay one of your best players at one of the most important positions. You do realize whatever Dak gets paid will seem like peanuts in a few years right? Let them negotiate and do business and find something else to worry about it may extend your life.

Dont pay Dak!

Jdenzo

Reaction score
1. Anyone could win with Dak Prescott's supporting cast. Best offline and HB including top 10 WR in Coop and he still can't score TD...
2. Ezekiel Elliott carries Dak Prescott. They arrived together in 2016 and ya without Zeke no way we go 13-3...
3. Dak Prescott disappears in the clutch. Being 1-7 against good teams and had 0 comeback wins last season. We also fell behind in 85% of our games.
4. Dak Prescott pads his stats in garbage time. Wake up Bobby he does! He is the garbage king and the prevent defense is his best friend as the battle has been lost for our team!
5. Dak Prescott isn't an elite passer. Correct as his flaws are many from accuracy to the pocket presence to footwork....ya he is NOT an elite passer and never was!
6. Dak Prescott hasn't won a Super Bowl/isn't the best QB in the league so he can't be the highest paid. Superbowl LOL for a guy who couldn't score more than 9 points in Philly please Bobby lol
7. Dak Prescott is to blame for his receivers' drops. Not all but most so-called drops are OFF TARGET...accuracy issues as mentioned above!
8. Dak Prescott doesn't beat good teams/win big games. From the Colts shut out to last years debacle he simply cannot score TD against good teams! The red-Zone horror story is the Dak show!
9. "My eyes tell me" Should we keep them shut when Dak is on the field? Sorry, Bobby but we got them and we use them!!!

Weak , tired, unwitty, and predictable