Bobby Wagner and some DT now

ghst187

Reaction score
Do it now!! 2/18 for Wagner with first year all guaranteed- I need violence at lb. Lve is too slow and soft!!!

And get me some fat mean guys to stuff up the middle!!!!!
1000% this! Our secondary is stocked. We only need some run stopping power on D. We have the pass rush.
And honestly starting to think RB is our first pick. we sign Wagner and Hankins and I might start getting excited.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I just don't see the Wagner fit. They spent on LVE, i dont' see them getting him too. Just not a great fit now.
They got LVE back for cheap.

Wagner and a solid DT ARE the missing pieces to a TRULY DOMINANT D!!!!

Wagner is our Haley!!!!!!!

Make it happen Jerry!!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
Do it now!! 2/18 for Wagner with first year all guaranteed- I need violence at lb. Lve is too slow and soft!!!

Lol, do it now. Are you mad that they haven't made another move in the last 3 hours?

fansince68

Reaction score

I 100% totally agree with this entire post!

coult44

Reaction score
THey're saying part of the reason for wagner's issues with teams is that he's not able to move as good as he used to, him and Robinson and i'm happy for life
Who’s “they” I haven’t heard anything like that. Was one of the best in the league last year

Sandyf

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing Wagner on 1 year deal as LVE rotation with him. This draft seems very weak at DT other than Carter, so would like them to resign Hankins and then get Greg Gaines NT who played with the Rams last few years. Gaines is a good reason why Donald got some more pressures and sacks as Gaines usually had the run stopped by himself. Could see us also signing another CB like Sean Bunting or Sidney Jones or Jalen Mills as ST guy and backup.

Would love to get Frank Clark DE/EDGE as a rotation piece on a 3/4 year deal. Guy is a monster and with Lawrence, Armstong, Williams, and Golston then the defense would be stacked.

Whoops, just saw Gaines signed with Tampa Bay, now really do need to resign Hankins.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I won’t be mad at Bwaggs and a DT but in my pretend GM world we resign Hankins, and then throw An Osa and a 5 to ATL for Grady Jarrett. Thats a stacked D.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
DT 100% we all know that’s the glaring thing at the moment. BUT if we did make a play for Wagner would LVE still start, but just outside?

To me it seemed like LVE signified we aren’t gonna pursue Wagner.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Yeah I would make Wagner a priority… Helps us and hurts the Eagles.… I read that they are in for him as well. Linebacker is their biggest weakness now.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think last season LVE play something like 750 snaps, Barr played 600 snaps and Clarke played 400 snaps. To me the plan is to slide Clarke into Barr’s spot and draft a guy 3rd round or so, but we could reasonably pick up Wagner and have LVE play LB2, his contract isn’t that big.
Wagner is going to want to get paid, so it's hard to see it happening, as much as we would like to see it.