Twitter: Bobby Wagner visiting Rams

NotForLong

Reaction score
If the rams owner said he'd do anything to win now it would make sense. He doesn't seem to talk much though.
Jerry is not reading the room . . . many of us are ready to jump. . . but it would be sacrilegious to follow another team . . .

Might have to just give up watching football all together

I am so done with these clowns

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Super stoked to log on here, and see the Rams have signed Wagner to a reasonable deal. Lol

Why do I punish myself like this?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"I'm just happy about my team. I don't care if we ever win again. " I'm positive, why can't you guys be. the negativity is killing me and ranching.
i wouldn't even care if they brought garrett, and jaylon back. i love me some cowboys. who cares if dak can't win anything, he's a good guy. i love me some dak.

CWR

Reaction score
"I'm just happy about my team. I don't care if we ever win again. " I'm positive, why can't you guys be. the negativity is killing me and ranching.
i wouldn't even care if they brought garrett, and jaylon back. i love me some cowboys. who cares if dak can't win anything, he's a good guy. i love me some dak.

And Rockport too. We all just want to celebrate what this team has almost accomplished. Why should we attempt to go any further? NFC EAST CHAMPS baby!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I usually avoid the emojis but dang... :lmao:

RS12

Reaction score
Twitter reporting Wagner to Rams could be done as soon as tomorrow. Been saying this all along. Wagner wants to win and is LA native.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
And Rockport too. We all just want to celebrate what this team has almost accomplished. Why should we attempt to go any further? NFC EAST CHAMPS baby!
heck if we finish in last place that would be fine with me. I'm glad they still let us play in the NFL. the cowboys in the usfl or CFL would be hard to swallow. how about dem cowboys.

CWR

Reaction score
heck if we finish in last place that would be fine with me. I'm glad they still let us play in the NFL. the cowboys in the usfl or CFL would be hard to swallow. how about dem cowboys.

In soccer, the struggling teams get "relegated" to a lower league. We're a bunch of lucky dogs not having to deal with that kind of pressure. Cowboys!

CWR

Reaction score
Twitter reporting Wagner to Rams could be done as soon as tomorrow. Been saying this all along. Wagner wants to win and is LA native.

In order to win a hand, you must first be willing to sit at the table. We haven't made that commitment this off season.

RS12

Reaction score
In order to win a hand, you must first be willing to sit at the table. We haven't made that commitment this off season.
There was never a chance he was coming here. If a player wants to win he is not coming here. If he wants to get paid maybe. Just that simple.

RS12

Reaction score
Honestly....if the Rams get Wagner......You might as well pencil them in for the NFC championship vs Brady. :banghead:
They need to replace Miller but he would be a huge upgrade at LB. They were not great against the run last year. They also need a corner.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if they did, would the major networks still cover my beloved cowboys? I don't care if we're in some AAA league or pee wee league, I'm a true fan and love my cowboys.
"How bout dem cowboys"

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They need to replace Miller but he would be a huge upgrade at LB. They were not great against the run last year. They also need a corner.

Where they are sitting in the draft.....I can totally see them getting lucking....having a guy like DeAngelo Malone OLB Western Kentucky....or
JJ Enagbare DE S. Carolina.....fall right in their lap after he had a bad combine.

RS12

Reaction score
Where they are sitting in the draft.....I can totally see them getting lucking....having a guy like DeAngelo Malone OLB Western Kentucky....or
JJ Enagbare DE S. Carolina.....fall right in their lap after he had a bad combine.
Eight picks. First pick is end round 3.