Twitter: Bobby Wagner visiting Rams

coult44

Reaction score
It's usually not just about the money with guys that have played that long. He is going to take the best fit and the west coast teams had an advantage from the beginning.

I think he entertained Dallas because of Quinn but does he really see them as a player in the NFC? They made their WR corps worse while the Rams made one of the best ones better. Who wants to win?

Donald in front of him and Ramsey behind, doesn't seem fair. And you can bet they're recruiting him.

He didn’t entertain Dallas, he hoped Dallas would be serious and we all know they aren’t!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes they absolutely did or why would you even have to worry about what you're paying them?

Here again is the fact that the Packers could have paid Adams:

The Raiders gave their new receiver a five-year deal worth $141.25 million, making him the highest-paid receiver in the NFL at 29 years old, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.

The Packers were willing to match what the Raiders were offering to keep Adams in Green Bay, but the relationship between the receiver and the franchise were so strained that he preferred to play elsewhere, ESPN’s Rob Demovsky reports.

coult44

Reaction score
As bad as some of you feel Bobby is, he’s come here and instantly be our 2nd best defensive player. What’s that say???

Reactions: CWR

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Rams trying to repeat while we trying to get beat. I'd put my money on Washington even with Wentz winning the NFC East. My first thought Jerry was trying to throw the season. Thus far? Mission Accomplished.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Rams have no choice but keep investing in FA, they gave up their draft picks for their QB and I don’t blame them, but let’s revisit in a few years.
In a few years the rams may have a couple Super Bowl wins. And will have to blow it up and rebuild. The cowboys will have nothing. And will have to blow it up and rebuild. That’s the visit in a few years

Reactions: CWR

The Natural

Reaction score
We havent made a single move to improve the defense. You can tell #11 is next in a long line of careers wasted.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Revisit in a few years? They won a Super Bowl. Game over. They're playing with house money now.

Some don't seem to understand that this is the goal. I'd rather go all in, win a Super Bowl and be shedding contract for the next 10 years than just be middling for eternity.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Why can they afford everyone and we can't?

Their GM is actually competent.

Meanwhile our GM is a senile old fool too worried about paternity tests from all the girls he impregnated celebrating his last SuperBowl win.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We havent made a single move to improve the defense. You can tell #11 is next in a long line of careers wasted.

We haven't made a single move to improve any aspect of the team.

It's been exactly what I said it would be. An offseason of same. Let's bring the same band back for another tour.