Twitter: Bobby Wagner visiting Rams

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
serious question, why would anybody want to come to Dallas? The team sucks, QB is weak. why? money and to retire. well, they are not offering big money. I guess for the folklore. shrugs.

Carson

Reaction score
serious question, why would anybody want to come to Dallas? The team sucks, QB is weak. why? money and to retire. well, they are not offering big money. I guess for the folklore. shrugs.
Because professional athletes that are apart of a team objectively don’t look at it like fans do.

If the team sucks, it’s in direct correlation of you not being good enough.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Because professional athletes that are apart of a team objectively don’t look at it like fans do.

If the team sucks, it’s in direct correlation of you not being good enough.
so basically they think they are going to get paid, but when they get here they find out Stephen isn't playing that anymore?
or is it they just want to say I play for the Cowboys! how bout dem cowboys.

shabazz

Reaction score
The Cowboys Star has officially lost its luster….players, fans, and media all know this franchise is damaged goods and don’t want to be associated with it.

Blessed be St Jude, the patron Saint of lost causes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are comparing Wagner to Smith, there's not much to discuss.

My narrative is that a LB ranked that high in solo tackles is not over the hill and he has consistently ranked there most of his career.

Sometimes there are other reasons LB's have high numbers in tackles. Such as the DL not doing their job, such in Jaylon's case, IMO. So the same could be for Wagner also.
I still don't see anyone flocking to sign him.

slick325

Reaction score
This would be a good move by the defending champs. Wagner can help for the potential SB run the Rams expect in 2022.

Good move for Wagner too. Good team and in LA.

blueblood70

Reaction score
so..... fact is hes till out there 3 weeks later makes hi this year ET overrated FAS everyone wants but none has signed yet? he may have something left to offer but its speaks volumes, he still available.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The Cowboys Star has officially lost its luster….players, fans, and media all know this franchise is damaged goods and don’t want to be associated with it.

Blessed be St Jude, the patron Saint of lost causes.

Wagner is from LA. I don’t think his preference to play there has anything to do with what the Cowboys do/don’t represent. He has a ring and plenty of accolades. He wants to play at home, now. I totally get it.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
so..... fact is hes till out there 3 weeks later makes hi this year ET overrated FAS everyone wants but none has signed yet? he may have something left to offer but its speaks volumes, he still available.

Or it’s because he hasn’t decided yet..?

Carson

Reaction score
IMO, Wagner is available because he wants to stay on the West Coast. I am sure a team like the Jags, Jets, Eagles (could be contenders) could offer him what he wants. He just wants to play on a contender and stay local

blueblood70

Reaction score
IMO, Wagner is available because he wants to stay on the West Coast. I am sure a team like the Jags, Jets, Eagles (could be contenders) could offer him what he wants. He just wants to play on a contender and stay local
because the offers are low and limited

no other reasons lol think harder

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean you’re hear everyday
we suck so bad we were a 12-5 playoff team LMAO some fans are just here to troll. Yet claim to be fans..i say they are not..anti cowboy fans in here spying and stir up trouble ie trolling and hating.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we suck so bad we were a 12-5 playoff team LMAO some fans are just here to troll. Yet claim to be fans..i say they are not..anti cowboy fans in here spying and stir up trouble ie trolling and hating.
yeah, I'm a Washington spy. lmao. I'm here getting knowledge from the best football team ever. :lmao:
you can't make this crap up.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes there are other reasons LB's have high numbers in tackles. Such as the DL not doing their job, such in Jaylon's case, IMO. So the same could be for Wagner also.
I still don't see anyone flocking to sign him.
He might have a short list and I also think he was recovering a little from how he found out he’d been cut. The SEA really screwed up on that.

Just like DEN when they traded Miller and he found out from a reporter.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If we can give him 8 mil per for 2 years, I think we better sign him. Beats what the Rams can give him I think.