Twitter: Bobby Wagner visiting Rams

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah, I'm a Washington spy. lmao. I'm here getting knowledge from the best football team ever. :lmao:
you can't make this crap up.
but somehow you do make stuff up..overly emotional jaded fan with a horrible opinion an poor use of descriptive words.team who finish 12-5 don't suck..try again!!.. disappointing, yes no doubt that payoff game was gut punch but suck,..,not on your life.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
but somehow you do make stuff up..overly emotional jaded fan with a horrible opinion an poor use of descriptive words.team who finish 12-5 don't suck..try again!!.. disappointing, yes no doubt that payoff game was gut punch but suck,..,not on your life.
jerry loves you. you getting some more jerseys. jerry wants to know. you might be his favorite fan.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Rivera is missing you

you haven't checked in, better run over.
ah, you got me again. they're no way to get anything by you. You wish you had Rivera, not some fat gross slob who sucks. heck, you wish you had a quarterback too. ohhhh.

and it's not bad that you're Jerry's number one fan. jerry should think of hiring you to coach the coaches.

jujoboys

Reaction score
If we can give him 8 mil per for 2 years, I think we better sign him. Beats what the Rams can give him I think.

The Rams are about $9 million under the cap with hardly any rookies to worry about signing because they traded most of their picks away. They could create a ton of extra cap space by converting salaries of Ramsey, Donald, Cupp, etc into bonuses. Fitting him under their cap wouldn't be an issue. They are actually in better cap shape than us because they don't have 1 player taking up almost $50 million in cap space next year. The Stafford contract doesn't start htting them hard until 2024.

blueblood70

Reaction score
ah, you got me again. they're no way to get anything by you. You wish you had Rivera, not some fat gross slob who sucks. heck, you wish you had a quarterback too. ohhhh.

and it's not bad that you're Jerry's number one fan. jerry should think of hiring you to coach the coaches.
yup lost your way here you go Youd be Better served where you belong vs a an actual Cowboys fan page

https://www.facebook.com/dallashatersclub/

troll away

they would appreciate you maybe vote you presiodent.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yup lost your way here you go You'd be Better served where you belong vs an actual Cowboys fan page

https://www.facebook.com/dallashatersclub/

troll away

they would appreciate you maybe vote you president.
sweet buddy. I wish they would make rules here where everybody has to think the same and have the same beliefs.
sieg heil and have a good day.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He might have a short list and I also think he was recovering a little from how he found out he’d been cut. The SEA really screwed up on that.

Just like DEN when they traded Miller and he found out from a reporter.

I am not saying I wouldn't want Wagner here, I won't complain. Just saying fans should be careful what they wish for. He could have something left, and probably does. But he could come in and be just ok. All depends upon the money though.
If they can sign an OG or C, and a depth type LB, I just would not mind that either.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rams has 8M, and cowboys 18M, and Rams can sign Wagner?? what a pathetic

The new cowboy anthem,
We are the dumbest, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the dumbest
We are the dumbest
It's time for losers
'Cause we are the dumbest of the World
Dumb and cheep!!

Carson

Reaction score
I am not saying I wouldn't want Wagner here, I won't complain. Just saying fans should be careful what they wish for. He could have something left, and probably does. But he could come in and be just ok. All depends upon the money though.
If they can sign an OG or C, and a depth type LB, I just would not mind that either.
Two options I like likely on the cheap are Troy Reeder and Kyzir White.

I really like White as he is an experience MLB. You can play him inside and kick Vander Esch outside. This lets Micah roam and Jabril to stay fresh on passing downs.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Wagner is washed up, just like Earl Thomas was when all of you wanted him also. :popcorn:
I can't agree there.

Thomas had/has something else going on with him.

Wagner has two very solid seasons in him.

Reminds me of when Ray Lewis was rumored here.

On paper it isn't great business to pay high end money to older dudes, but there are exceptions and Wagner is one of them for this team at this time.

That all said, id have rather have had the rusher, but that didnt happen.

Where do we spend the money that had us in the Smith discussions?

CWR

Reaction score
The Rams are about $9 million under the cap with hardly any rookies to worry about signing because they traded most of their picks away. They could create a ton of extra cap space by converting salaries of Ramsey, Donald, Cupp, etc into bonuses. Fitting him under their cap wouldn't be an issue. They are actually in better cap shape than us because they don't have 1 player taking up almost $50 million in cap space next year. The Stafford contract doesn't start htting them hard until 2024.

Who is taking up 50 million this year? You aren't referring to Daks cap hit of 19 million are you?

shabazz

Reaction score
Wagner is from LA. I don’t think his preference to play there has anything to do with what the Cowboys do/don’t represent. He has a ring and plenty of accolades. He wants to play at home, now. I totally get it.

No matter where he’s from, if the Rams and Cowboys offer the same contract, I believe it’s a no brainer that any player would choose the Rams or most any other non-dysfunctional team

……I wouldn’t have thought that years ago

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Out of all the ways that we could improve the defense, especially at this point in FA, this would be the best way IMO. Having Wagner would allow Parsons to rush the passer more, which is what we need him to do because he was a) better than any other player we had last year at it and b) our options if he doesn't rush aren't exactly scary.

I would be surprised if he's just OK coming off the season he had. The biggest question with him is when will he hit the wall, though.

I absolutely don't expect him to sign here, however, because we re-signed LVE to play alongside Parsons to play alongside Cox. Most we're looking for is depth IMO. I just think he would change the dynamic because Parsons could spend less time at linebacker and more rushing the passer.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The redskid jabs really seemed to land. Makes sense. Every commander fan I know is much more miserable than us and throw in the fact that Carson Wentz is out there meow?

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
$50 million of cap space next year (2023) would be Dak. Rams don't get their big cap hit from Stafford until 2024.

Not next year, but the year after. We will also move money into his 2 void years. If you average it out his remaining cap hits should be around 30 million per year. Then again it will depend on when we hit his guaranteed money and decide to move on.

Sydla

Reaction score
so..... fact is hes till out there 3 weeks later makes hi this year ET overrated FAS everyone wants but none has signed yet? he may have something left to offer but its speaks volumes, he still available.

He's better than any LB we have on the roster other than Parsons.

Listening to you guys try to justify us not trying to acquire him, you'd think we had 3-4 legit LBs already in the fold.