Bogus call on Gregory

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
For the fumble on the opening kickoff - that surely was recovered by the Eagles, but ruled Dallas still in possession?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The call on Gregory was bad but to trade what should have been a TD for more chances to stop them, those two bad calls were a net benefit to us.

droopdog7

Reaction score
I thought this was a make up call after the iggles were jobbed the play before.

Wood

Reaction score
Refs really need to be looked at...not late when holding ankles when 11 had the ball in his hands

They seem to be picking on him which is odd because NFL should be showing him as player that's rehabilitating and contributing to his team. Broaddus said it best....NFL is strange lady.

Gaede

Reaction score
Refs are making a lot of bad calls on Gregory, specifically.

Makes you wonder.

Reactions: BAT

pansophy

Reaction score
Refs really need to be looked at...not late when holding ankles when 11 had the ball in his hands
He's got a bad rap somehow because they seem biased to call stuff on him that isn't even close to being there.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

I agree.

Gregory was ballin' out there, and they were calling him for BS.

Let the guy play. He's going to be a beast for a few years if they take the leash off of him.

Half the country does what he was banned from the league for..

That's how stupid the drama surrounding him is.

The penalties today were just as stupid.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I'll tell you a call that pissed me off even though it didn't matter because we recovered the fumble .. when Tyrone Crawford stripped the ball... Maliek Collins was being held by Two Eagles.

Bigdog

Reaction score
It was an obvious Avon call for the Dallas Goedart call a play earlier.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Im not sure the call on Goeddert was wrong. If you watch he ran into him pushed off causing heath to stumble backwards.

Not even close to being true. They bumped facemasks incidentally. Not only that but they also didn't call Woods hitting Goeddert's helmet which is what made it come loose.