Bold prediction: Daks career after football

Qcard

Reaction score
It's not a translation that's needed, it's a coherent line of thought.
Is Russ Wilson at $35M per season in 2025 a coherent thought? :lmao: :lmao:

Not imply just asking?

It is thoroughly entertaining that you referenced the council of "nicea" in a lame attempt to make yourself look intelligent compared to the people you describe as "haters".
For what it's worth, next time you may want to consider using spell check if you're going to try to drop the intellectual hammer in this manner.
Who and How Much Russ Wilson in Dallas would be "thoroughly" entertaining :laugh::laugh:
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/bet...-than-extend-dak.519189/page-18#post-13259233
Aforementioned Russ Wilson

And I don't know. But I'm guessing a helluva lot less than $60 million
Dak Haters are doomed by a lack of Leadership

No plagiarism..... stupidity credited :lmao::popcorn:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Is Russ Wilson at $35M per season in 2025 a coherent thought? :lmao: :lmao:

Not imply just asking?
You can imply or ask. My answer would be the same.

Russell Wilson with this offensive talent around him, at half of what Dak is asking, would be fine by me.

I'll say that on record.

Spell check that, prick.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Russell Wilson with this offensive talent around him, at half of what Dak is asking, would be fine by me.

I'll say that on record.

Spell check that, prick.
You a sucka, Mayne

Qcard

Reaction score

I'll say that on record.

Spell check that, prick.
Yeah your record isn’t worth my spell check, pelvic floor :lmao2: :lmao2:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/comic-relief-the-cowboys-comedy-club-now-open.507252/

What's the difference between Dak Prescott and Cooper Rush?

About $39 million a year.
Dear Dak Haters,

Why didn’t any other GMs envision Cooper Rush doing the same as Prescott?

Are you dense enough to think Cooper Rush could play at an MVP level or the 5-1 defensive pace that carried Cooper Rush was sustainable over a season??

I own the Blockchain….your low key Dak Hate is nauseating, grow a……..:lmao:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dear Dak Haters,

Why didn’t any other GMs envision Cooper Rush doing the same as Prescott?

Are you dense enough to think Cooper Rush could play at an MVP level or the 5-1 defensive pace that carried Cooper Rush was sustainable over a season??
it genuinely bothers you guys down at the Dak Davidian compound that the Cowboys won 80% of the games that Dak missed last season.
The reality that a QB other than Dak could win games with this team legitimately angers you.

Very telling.

Qcard

Reaction score
it genuinely bothers you guys down at the Dak Davidian compound that the Cowboys won 80% of the games that Dak missed last season.
The reality that a QB other than Dak could win games with this team legitimately angers you.

Very telling.
The fallacy in your argument….You assumed what I felt about Cooper Rush‘s 5-1 start 80% win rate! I was not angry. I was genuinely happy for Cooper Rush. After 5 OTAs, 6 Training Camps and numerous QB competitions he finally earned some starts. Real Cowboy fans didn’t overrate the performance but Dak Haters built a shrine and used the 5-1 Cooper Rush as some Narrative to prove Rush could win and sustain 80% OVER AN ENTIRE SEASON!!! :lmao2: :lmao2:
It’s very telling you assumed I was angry…..I am the Progenitor of Dak Hate:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I have a feeling he's going to ride off into the sunset. Hopefully with a ring

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The fallacy in your argument….You assumed what I felt about Cooper Rush‘s 5-1 start 80% win rate! I was not angry. I was genuinely happy for Cooper Rush.
I didn't assume, and no you weren't.
It's very evident in your dismissive and almost nasty tone in your previous post about Rush's short stint as starter.

Go ahead and "praise" Rush now, but it's there in the initial post for all to see. Dallas winning without Dak drove you nuts and you hated Rush for doing his job.
Case closed.

Qcard

Reaction score
I didn't assume, and no you weren't.
It's very evident in your dismissive and almost nasty tone in your previous post about Rush's short stint as starter.
Yet, the emotions and mind reader @BoysForLife has PRESENTED ZERO evidence.
Notice how I back up my assertions with your previous posts and links for verification...
You talk a good game but we woke ...your 17th century debating skills are putrid!
Go ahead and "praise" Rush now, but it's there in the initial post for all to see. Dallas winning without Dak drove you nuts and you hated Rush for doing his job.
Case closed.
Where did you earn your education in emotions and mind reading???

We laughed at Dak Haters reaction to 31 other GMs opinions of Rush...it drove Dak Haters Nuts!!

Dak Haters are expert strawmen!!! :laugh: :lmao:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I don't deny that I'd rather have Wilson at half daks price. I think it would benefit this team.

But somehow linking a post that I still double down on, is supposed to negate your blatant contempt for the Cowboys winning without Dak last year?

Why not just embrace your dislike for Rush and be honest? Why deflect and run from it?

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't deny that I'd rather have Wilson at half daks price. I think it would benefit this team.

But somehow linking a post that I still double down on, is supposed to negate your blatant contempt for the Cowboys winning without Dak last year?

Why not just embrace your dislike for Rush and be honest? Why deflect and run from it?
You haven't linked any post where I disliked Cooper!! You haven't shown any evidence!!

I ridicule Dak Haters Stupidity....Not Rush's averageness

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You haven't linked any post where I disliked Cooper!! You haven't shown any evidence!!

I ridicule Dak Haters Stupidity....Not Rush's averageness
don't have to. it's a page above in this very thread. Feel free to pretend it's not there.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
On a serious note...

Anyone know the details about Peyton Manning post NFL and the coming of the Manning-Cast?

Something tells me this guy completely took advantage of Braodcasting Media Stations...and I dont blame him if he did.

I bet this dude was pressured and pressured to become an on air analyst due to his legacy...he kept saying no. At some point this guy or someone else came up with the idea for the Manning-Cast. Hire my brother too and...we arent leaving our homes or families for a couple of days a week during football season.

The gig is pretty plush. From your basement with your brother. Peyton to Media "Me not leaving my house and employ Eli too. And we want to be paid well. Take it or leave it"

It kind of makes these other analysts/commentators look stupid for having to travel weekly and be away from the families.

If Dak is smart, I assume he is as he and his agent have bent the Cowboys over on negotiations before, he will do something similar.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
The Romo vs Dak made me think of this. We all know Dak has a good voice for TV and people tend to gravitate towards him. I think when Dak retires, he takes Romo's job at CBS and Romo has to be on CBS b broadcasting team
Let us know how the corn tastes !

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
The Romo vs Dak made me think of this. We all know Dak has a good voice for TV and people tend to gravitate towards him. I think when Dak retires, he takes Romo's job at CBS and Romo has to be on CBS b broadcasting team
He’ll be like every other Cowboys QB and go into broadcasting for sure :laugh: