Bold predictions for this season?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Free agency (good players gone), Draft is over. So what are some bold predictions that yall will make, not just Cowboys either, but league wide.

Ill start, I think for Dallas we miss the playoffs. Too many holes

I think Detroit misses the playoffs this season mainly because I think Goff will have a poor season.

I think Purdy gets exposed a bit this season, but they'll still make the playoffs.

The Bears make the playoffs

I think Burrow stays healthy and wins MVP. I think the Bengals win it all.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Commanders and Bears both come in last in their division.

Cowboys go 8-9, miss playoffs.

49ers beat Bengals in the Super Bowl.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Bold Predictions
The entire starting offensive line makes the pro bowl.
Zeke rushes for 1350 yds at a 4.3 clip.
Dak has a 138.3 quarterback rating through the playoffs and helps us get to the super bowl.
Micah Parsons dumps his podcast, abstains from social media and leads the league in sacks.
Diggs and Bland tie for the league leader in interceptions with 10 each.

rambo2

Reaction score
Free agency (good players gone), Draft is over. So what are some bold predictions that yall will make, not just Cowboys either, but league wide.

Ill start, I think for Dallas we miss the playoffs. Too many holes

I think Detroit misses the playoffs this season mainly because I think Goff will have a poor season.

I think Purdy gets exposed a bit this season, but they'll still make the playoffs.

The Bears make the playoffs

I think Burrow stays healthy and wins MVP. I think the Bengals win it all.
12 wins and a playoff win for the Cowboys.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Cowboys go 7-10. 49ers in nfc championship GM again. Fans love the new kickoff rules as do I. More opposing fans than usual are at every Cowboys hm games.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the Bears will regress with a raw rookie like Caleb. Unless they run a spread, he hasn't taken any snaps under center or very few if any. Fields was better and they gave up on him too soon. The Steelers will do well with him. Dallas will win 9-10 games at best but might sneak into the playoffs and win a wildcard game. I think we might be flying under the radar due to expectations being lower.

Siroky

Reaction score
Dallas makes the playoffs with a worse record than last year but goes farther in the Playoffs making the nfc championship. Offensive is more balanced running the ball keeping the defense fresher and Dak from needing to carry the team. Defensively sack totals and turnovers are lower but the run defense is better

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ill start, I think for Dallas we miss the playoffs. Too many holes.
With the dismal offseason we’ve had a bold prediction would be the Cowboys making the playoffs.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Bold Predictions
The entire starting offensive line makes the pro bowl.
Zeke rushes for 1350 yds at a 4.3 clip.
Dak has a 138.3 quarterback rating through the playoffs and helps us get to the super bowl.
Micah Parsons dumps his podcast, abstains from social media and leads the league in sacks.
Diggs and Bland tie for the league leader in interceptions with 10 each.
I want whatever you’re smoking!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dallas makes the playoffs with a worse record than last year but goes farther in the Playoffs making the nfc championship. Offensive is more balanced running the ball keeping the defense fresher and Dak from needing to carry the team. Defensively sack totals and turnovers are lower but the run defense is better
I second this opinion.