Bold predictions for this season?

plymkr

Reaction score
We start out the season slow, the locker room implodes and we limp to a 6-11 record.

I’m basing my bold prediction on the issue with Dak and Lamb that started in the 1st qtr of the playoff loss and through social media lingered. I think there’s more to it than what we know and I predict the locker room is already divided.

Praxit

Reaction score
....I'm looking at 10-7 or 9-8.

Schedule is brutal. To many good teams coming around the bend.

I'll be willing to mince my words, if Im wrong. ..;).

Jipper

Reaction score
Jerry Jones will no longer be the owner of the cowboys by the start of next year's league year

Motorola

Reaction score
Jerry Jones will no longer be the owner of the cowboys by the start of next year's league year
If it happens by his demise or he relinquishes control - his three children will jointly own and continue to run the franchise.

Desperado

Reaction score
Bold prediction: Johnnie Walker Blue sales will spike in North Texas by sometime in mid October.

ksadler1

Reaction score
MM fired before bye.
Zimmer interim HC
Lance starter
Dak traded (hopefully)
Playoffs missed
Bilichick becomes HC 12/24
Belichick says he wants to coach for Dallas. I don't think Jones can work with him. Jones brought Zimmer in for one reason.

cristglo

Reaction score
I can make these bold predictions every year - in fact I will guarantee them:
  • Upon release of the schedule, many fans will count wins and losses based on last year’s perceptions of teams. Not remembering that ALL NFL games are tough, regardless of opponent. None of us have any idea how the season‘s W’s and L’s will go.
  • Jerry and Stephen will hold their annual “State of the Cowboys” press conference where JJ will once again set the Guinness Book of World records on how many times he says “uh”; SJ will giggle like an 8 year old at his Dad’s lame humor, and Mike McCarthy will say very little while looking uncomfortable. Jerry will string together a collection of words that no one will have a clue what it means.
  • During training camp, we will hear of several players who are “having a great camp”, most of whom will never see a meaningful down in the regular season if they even make the team.
  • Pre-season games will be boring as usual. Vanilla offense and defense and many fans will want to risk season ending injuries to starters in a meaningless game just to “get them some reps” before the season starts. Some fans will be “concerned” about the team or fired up about the team as a result of meaningless ps games.
  • After the first regular season game - win OR lose - many fans will base what happens for the rest of the season on that one game. If we win big, “Super Bowl here we come”, or if we lose, “We clearly are horrible”. Even after 1/17th of the season, lol.
  • During game one in Sept, the Game Day thread will have its first melt down of the year upon the team’s first three and out.
Pretty good insight! You hit the Jones perfectly Listening to Jerrys uhs is so annoying he says it like every third word.
I hardly pay attention to the Camp compliments as you said when you finally see them play a few good reps then you don't hear from them again. lol
There will be major meltdowns here if Dallas loses its first game and then we will hear more about how we got beat up against GB

cristglo

Reaction score
10-7 Ousted in the first game We will have another offseason hearing about it and Nothing being done about it.
Lather Rinse Repeat