Boomer Sooner !! OU - USC - Orange Bowl

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Its getting close folks. I cant wait until game time. Im as giddy as a school girl. The talent we will see tonight is going to be really special. I hope you folks tune in.

Dang this game is huge.

Weigh in with your pedictions. Ill even take Pokes smartiealec comments to. Im in that good of a mood.

Ill take Oklahoma 28 and USC 17

Ill say AD gets 200+ yrds on the ground.

BTW. I was pulling for them Horns this weekend. Good showing in the Rose. Thats 2 for the Big 12 now.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
I think OU wins the game. USC can't concentrate on Peterson alone or White will have a big day. I'm picking OU by 10.

An OU victory will make the Big 12 5-2 in bowl play. Too bad aggy and Okla. State laid an egg.

royhitshard

Reaction score
I have also been saying OU by 10. I just think experience and desire will propel OU to victory. It should be a great game! I live in Wichita KS, so I am hoping that the ice storm doesn't knock out our power! I could not live without the TV tonight. It just might be the best game ever!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!! OU 27 USC 17

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
There's a GAME tonight!!!???

:cheers:

I didn't know there was a game tonight???????

Who's playing?????????

As much as this hurts me to say this

OU

wins

24-21 Go Big 12.........

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Maybe the single most boneheaded play I have ever seen... I was in shock when Bradley tried to pick that punt up... :eek:

If OU loses this game because of that one play... Mark Bradley will go down as a scapegoat for the ages with OU fans...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
USC offense is dominating, if leinart goes in the draft, he goes #1 no doubt...

21-7

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
SoTex said:
I think OU wins the game. USC can't concentrate on Peterson alone or White will have a big day. I'm picking OU by 10.

An OU victory will make the Big 12 5-2 in bowl play. Too bad aggy and Okla. State laid an egg.

It's not too late to change your prediction Nostradomus...

hey maybe Peterson will break 20 yds by games endelmets

and maybe Jason White will eventually complete one to the team wearing the white jerseys and red helmets

David

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
It's not too late to change your prediction Nostradomus...

hey maybe Peterson will break 20 yds by games endelmets

and maybe Jason White will eventually complete one to the team wearing the white jerseys and red helmets

David

Oklahoma has really blown this game. For some reason White cant bring his all year A game. This USC team was so prepared. I have to give it to Carroll. He has it tonight over Stoops. His team is on.

Im done for a while. See you guys later.

TxStar61

Reaction score
OU is making HUGE mistakes and Adrian is getting NOWHERE! The WIdeouts and TE are falling down and not where they need to be when Jason THrows! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
:mad:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
do we get to see Stoops make an arse out of himself at halftime this yr too?

cant wait for him to tell us how much better his defense is than USC's

:rolleyes:

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
hmmmmm...so far...

USC has 320 yds and 35 pts, and threatening for another TD...before halftime!

I think Mike Zimmer is moonlighting as the OU defensive coordinator...the pansy scheme Zimmer coaches is being replicated tonight...no pressure, hardly any blitzing and guys wide open all over the place

David