Bossman Fat

Jarntt

Reaction score
The second round pick is a sunk cost at this point. Nothing you can do about it, so using that as a reason to cut or keep him is silly. He's been really good on STs this year so I don't see him going anywhere. Maybe he becomes a player on defense and maybe he doesn't. But either way he is earning his roster spot even though he isn't necessarily earning his draft position

Havic

Reaction score
He has the tools, just needs to put it all together. I think its too early to call it quits on him, but he needs to show something next year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Worst pick of the draft, definitely. The guy had bust written all over him. Asante Samuel Jr. was clearly the better player and was there for the taking.
So was Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.

Just saying. Him and Parsons would be nice to have.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So was Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.

Just saying. Him and Parsons would be nice to have.
Jerry sucks because he didn't draft Tom Brady in the 1st.

I wanted to trade all picks that year plus a future 1st to move up into the 1st to select Tom Brady but stupid Jerry didn't do it.

I had Brady rated as the best player in that draft.

phildadon86

Reaction score

I wanted to trade all picks that year plus a future 1st to move up into the 1st to select Tom Brady but stupid Jerry didn't do it.

Ok. You also thought Parnell was some huge loss for this team.

not sure if you’re being sarcastic but it’s pretty easy to determine Jerry’s risks in the second round rarely pay off. Bossman fat was just that. A risk. JOK was not.

Carson

Reaction score
Joey-Porter-Jr.-CB-Penn-State-NFL-Draft-Scouting-Report.jpg
The perfect #2 next season

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

not sure if you’re being sarcastic but it’s pretty easy to determine Jerry’s risks in the second round rarely pay off. Bossman fat was just that. A risk. JOK was not.
Jax got their 1st division win in 20 years after signing Parnell...

Cowboys won a playoff game with Parnell as a starter. That 1 of 3 this century...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Points Allowed
Cowboys 1st
Browns 28th

Cowboys 7-3
Browns 3-7

Browns digest says JOK disappointing this season...

Other teams would have drafted JOK earlier but the concern was that he would not hold up to playing LB in the NFL.
- He was on IR for part of 2021 and has missed 2 games this season.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The hate for Joseph is unreal.

Guy hasn't been a bad player. Just can't catch a break.

The times he's been in there, he hasn't been terrible. He's actually been pretty solid.

The play that Brown ducked out on when Joseph subbed for him would have beaten Brown just as well as Joseph.

The hatred goes deeper than just not liking the player, obviously.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

You're being sarcastic, right?

Jerry could have drafted Brady all the way up to the 6th round.

chagus

Reaction score
Any updates on Jordan Lewis?

I don't think KJ's heart is in the game. All the physical tools mean squat with no heart.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Any updates on Jordan Lewis?

I don't think KJ's heart is in the game. All the physical tools mean squat with no heart.

Guy has trauma and anxiety.. maybe if the fans would stop clowning him and give the guy an honest shot to get his head around it and his body up to speed to the NFL level (he played 20 college games). . . But nah, Cowboy fans would rather thrash one of their own for their own egos than support an underdog who grew up differently than them.

Who wants to play for fans who haven't stopped looking down their noses at you since you arrived?

KJ will never be a fan favorite, even if he plays like Deion. So what's the point?

kskboys

Reaction score
Guy has trauma and anxiety.. maybe if the fans would stop clowning him and give the guy an honest shot to get his head around it and his body up to speed to the NFL level (he played 20 college games). . . But nah, Cowboy fans would rather thrash one of their own for their own egos than support an underdog who grew up differently than them.

Who wants to play for fans who haven't stopped looking down their noses at you since you arrived?

KJ will never be a fan favorite, even if he plays like Deion. So what's the point?
Disagree.

chagus

Reaction score

Highly doubtful. This is a show me league and you know that. If KJ played even half as good as Prime, fans would notice and promptly change their opinions.