Bossman Fat

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Aw shoot he's good

cowboys---kelvin-joseph.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm coining him Bossman "Fart." Thats about how long he will last in the NFL at the rate he is going. From this day forth I hear ye say he is to be called Bossman Fart on this message board. Unitl such time he earns the right to be called by his original name, this is his new name here. This dude makes AB look like a great cb. Dude can't cover worth shiet. :dance:

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Cowboys can figure out cap implications and move on next draft ( 2033 ) get two fresh DB’s to go with Bland as depth to play behind Diggs Lewis & Brown. If you can’t trust Joseph and Nashon Wright as DB’s good bye .

kskboys

Reaction score
Not sure he’ll last two more years with the Cowboys. I was surprised he made the team this season and I’ll be surprised if he makes the team next season. He’s only here because he was a high second round pick.
Yup. I really don't think he'd have made the roster if he was a UFA.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This thread will age poorly.

Bossman Fat is the new Anthony Brown.
Bossman is the exact opposite of Brown. Brown has been an over achieving positive contributor for years as a late round pick. Bossman has been an underachieving excuse machine so far as a high second round pick.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Bossman is the exact opposite of Brown. Brown has been an over achieving positive contributor for years as a late round pick. Bossman has been an underachieving excuse machine so far as a high second round pick.
Hard to argue with that. When you don’t get it right it’s time to move on.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
I never liked the pick and said he won't see a second contract with the Cowboys.
However ... it takes time to learn the corner position. This is his second year and first start, I believe.
He's going to need time and reps under fire.
What worries me more is his lack of self-control. Seems like he's drawing penalties every time he's on the field.

Same. Was hoping for Creed Humphrey or Asante Samuel. But we’ve drafted so well can’t really complain, it just seemed confusing at the time tho and looks worse now.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yup.

Bossman is the new Pacman Jones, maybe the new Taco or the new Chaz Green.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The guy the Cowboys FO really wanted was Jevon Holland, and he is a beast in Miami.

I liked Creed Humphrey that year, and I am surprised the Cowboys FO didn't either. A 99th% athlete from a big school is usually the kind of profile they look for. I guess they figured CB looked really desperate and forced the pick.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is good to see.

He looks lost out there to me.
What plays?

The TD by the Packers WR Watson on the right to left crossing route had Joseph in initial coverage but it was zone and he passed off coverage to Hooker. Hooker was a step late.

Joseph played the majority of snaps in the Packers game (41 snaps) and only allowed 2 completions.

Coaches treat inside and outside CB as 2 different positions. Similar to the difference between CB and Safety. Coaches like to have young players on one or the other. Wade Phillips commented about it back when Mike Jenkins started outside and Scandrick was the Nickel CB. Wade said they wanted Scandrick to focus on one position. Wade was strongly inferring that Scandrick might win the outside spot if he was not playing inside.