Both Cowboys/49ers have struggled this year!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!
And the Niners are still favored by 7.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They have good coaching going for them though so they will be favored over us.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

49ers are a mess like us but they at least was in the SB last year and on paper are the most talented team in the league. Our demise was expected. 49ers? Not so much. A lot of mismanagement is coming back to bite them.

CWR

Reaction score
And the Niners are still favored by 7.
They should be. Our struggles have been much worse. The games against the Saints and Lions were pathetic. The niners at least put up a fight vs KC. We will probably be the start of their run. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why would they cry when they're going to win the game?
They should win the game just like the Steelers should've beaten us. 49ers are a mess too just like Dallas is. I wouldn't put money on either of these teams. Especially with Cowboys coming off a bye and 49ers going into one.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
They most likely win forty-something to teen-something. One of the Cowboys roles over the last 28 years is the "get right" game. Is your QB struggling? Can't get sacks? Can't generate turnovers? Defense stinks? QB has never played before? On a losing streak? First game ever in your history? Team full of scabs?

Well, then play the Dallas Cowboys! We'll turn your negative trends into leagues best in one game! We pass out career days like candy in Jonesland!*

* Side effects include getting blown out the next time you face a real NFL team, winless streaks, and false hopes getting smashed. We are not responsible for how your team fares when facing professionally managed NFL teams. We can only put you over in the game you play us.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm going to move the spread -20 Niners. Instant money.

Fred Warner loves playing these clowns, and will ball again.

JayFord

Reaction score
I guarantee the 49ers look like they old self Sunday night

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Going to be a good game. If Micah and Bland return we have a chance.