Both Cowboys/49ers have struggled this year!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!
i think the big difference so far though is their BUs perform better in that system almost as well as their starters I watched that BU WR and RB have great games ie over 100 yards each show me our starters that passed that this year..hmm NONE!!

.IE system players perform better than Rely on your talent vs scheme IE Garret/MM era beat them with talent OR LOSE!!.

let's just pray over the bye week that's what they did work on scheming and execution and learning to not ignore say Rico and barely give it to him when the week before he had his best game. lets get more role players into the game ie Turpin w/misdirection -motion and not allowing the D to TEE off on our vanilla latte offense!!!

same on defense no sitting back and hoping bend don't break bring it to THEM!!! time to let it al hang out. nothing to LOSE!! house money..

Proof

Reaction score
They just have been hit by injuries.

They gave the chiefs a good fight. This team is one of NFLs best when healthy. There is no closing window i see.
they're not healthy, and will struggle to maintain health moving forward. an acl and mcl tear is difficult to come back from, mccaffrey was already an injury risk and the law of averages has returned him so. deebo is injury prone and played in reckless fashion, their wr in waiting was SHOT in the offseason, arguably their best player (trent) is 36, and their darling rookie contract qb is about to require a mega payday.

blueblood70

Reaction score
fun fact, as of today the niners would pick ahead of us in the draft. a year where our team is falling apart and a laughingstock, and could finally earn some bluechip talent and their arch nemesis would pick ahead of them lol. i hate football
yeah, we're not alone

i mean miami, jets, cinci, Cards and Rams as well being surprised where they are. all have these high paid QBs and nothing to show for it. Heck at least the Jets and MIa have a deep RB room better WR depth and welp same boat or worse the us..

Titans somehow worse than last year..ouch

Proof

Reaction score
Express yourself, but I STILL disagree. They have temporary, recoverable issues. We have:
- A subpar head coach
- A poorly run franchise by our GM
- A PROVEN, OVERPAID CHOKER at QB
- no RB
- no defense

Again, to not know the difference is to not know difference. The only explanation for you wanting the cover of "both" being a mess...is...drumroll..protecting Dak.

"Get your money Dak! Get your money Dak!"...well...that's part of the reason we are an unfixable mess.
lol. you're obsessed. guy clearly says "i'm not talking about dak" and your response is "you're protecting dak!" what a strange way to live life.

but anywho, they just lost a franchise guy that they paid a ton in aiyuk, deebo is beat up per usual and likely on his way out, trent williams is 36, their biggest advantage is their cost controlled franchise qb and that era is ending, their first round pick is recovering from being SHOT, and their stud rb engine of everything they do has missed the majority of the season and was already injury prone. but yeah, dak sucks lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes they can't beat them this time around at home in this circumstance it's never gonna happen it's gonna be like the whole we have over the giants, sometimes one team just keeps meeting and you can't solve it..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Purdy and company will get right back on track against our D. And Bosa will spin around Guyton like a dancing bear.
Actually what will really happen is the referees will get involved and this time bosa was held five times in the last game but Dallas will be called all five times,,, literally their fan base is complaining like we do with Parsons he almost never gets holding calls but I bet Sunday night he will for one it's one of those night games seems like Thursday nights and Sunday nights and Monday nights the referees really love the spotlight,,

by the way like bosa and TJ Watt and Parsons and Garrett if you're leaving anyone one-on-one with those guys you should get beat if they're leaving Dayton on an island against him he will get beat because that guy can beat 99% of any tackle in the game one-on-one that is how it works with these dudes you have to find a way to chip them and double them you're blaming our offensive lineman for bad scheming and bad adjustments to the talent across from them because that's what's been going on this year is our coaching staff is clueless especially on the offensive line...

You wanna fix that you do just like they do the Parsons you run the ball a lot right at them and you don't stop running just because you're not highly productive then you throw a lot of screen passes out there you do a lot of misdirection you move a lot and you get the ball moving and you can keep guys like him neutralized... But if you get into a game where you're making our quarterback staying back there and throw 40 * a game and you're 1 dimensional of course boss is gonna wreck the game and beat some of our tackles 'cause that's what he does!

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
lol. you're obsessed. guy clearly says "i'm not talking about dak" and your response is "you're protecting dak!" what a strange way to live life.

but anywho, they just lost a franchise guy that they paid a ton in aiyuk, deebo is beat up per usual and likely on his way out, trent williams is 36, their biggest advantage is their cost controlled franchise qb and that era is ending, their first round pick is recovering from being SHOT, and their stud rb engine of everything they do has missed the majority of the season and was already injury prone. but yeah, dak sucks lol
Lol..you're obsessed with me. Give the same scrutiny to DAK that you give me, the 49ers and every OTHER COWBOY then we can have a conversation between 2 intellectually honest people. Right now, you're emoting.

You had to ignore my post in order to post your last paragraph as if it's "even". So I'll just repost what you ignored and I'll even highlight your issue in red:

Express yourself, but I STILL disagree. They have temporary, recoverable issues. We have:
- A subpar head coach
- no RB
- no defense

Again, to not know the difference is to not know difference.
The only explanation for you wanting the cover of "both" being a mess...is...drumroll..protecting Dak.

"Get your money Dak! Get your money Dak!"...well...that's part of the reason we are an unfixable mess.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
i think the big difference so far though is their BUs perform better in that system almost as well as their starters I watched that BU WR and RB have great games ie over 100 yards each show me our starters that passed that this year..hmm NONE!!

.IE system players perform better than Rely on your talent vs scheme IE Garret/MM era beat them with talent OR LOSE!!.

let's just pray over the bye week that's what they did work on scheming and execution and learning to not ignore say Rico and barely give it to him when the week before he had his best game. lets get more role players into the game ie Turpin w/misdirection -motion and not allowing the D to TEE off on our vanilla latte offense!!!

same on defense no sitting back and hoping bend don't break bring it to THEM!!! time to let it al hang out. nothing to LOSE!! house money..
We are fans and will root for a win against a hated rival, but won't be too upset if they lose, either as we know this team is not ready to contend.

Proof

Reaction score
Lol..you're obsessed with me. Give the same scrutiny to DAK that you give me, the 49ers and every OTHER COWBOY then we can have a conversation between 2 intellectually honest people. Right now, you're emoting.

You had to ignore my post in order to post your last paragraph as if it's "even". So I'll just repost what you ignored and I'll even highlight your issue in red:

- A subpar head coach
- no RB
- no defense

Again, to not know the difference is to not know difference.
The only explanation for you wanting the cover of "both" being a mess...is...drumroll..protecting Dak.

are you a bot? or just an idiot? obsessed with you? lol... i responded to a post of yours that i happened to read, you obsess over dak even when told point blank that he's not the point of discussion. you can't help it. that's obsession. i didn't overlook anything you said, i responded to the parts i took biggest issue with. the 49ers issues are not as recoverable as you claim, and i laid out why. cowboys are screwed, not defending them, not defending dak (NOT DEFENDING DAK!) just pointing out that you're mistaken and incapable of comprehension or getting daks nuts out of your mouth.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
fun fact, as of today the niners would pick ahead of us in the draft. a year where our team is falling apart and a laughingstock, and could finally earn some bluechip talent and their arch nemesis would pick ahead of them lol. i hate football
They have had a poor season, but everyone kills the Cowboys.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
49ers are bad on special teams so we need to take advantage of it. We can when this game with great games from Aubrey and Turpin. As long as Dak protects the football.
Certainly can win this game, but cannot just be beaten with their rushing attack like we have seen others do this yr.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Certainly can win this game, but cannot just be beaten with their rushing attack like we have seen others do this yr.
Actually that might work in our favor. Maybe San Francisco won’t complicate the game plan like Pittsburgh. The Steelers game plan did our defense a favor. Although I am comparing Shanahan to Arthur Smith. :facepalm: :laugh: ;)

Kevinicus

Reaction score
They should win the game just like the Steelers should've beaten us. 49ers are a mess too just like Dallas is. I wouldn't put money on either of these teams. Especially with Cowboys coming off a bye and 49ers going into one.
Why should the Steelers have won? The Cowboys kicked their butts on both sides of the ball.

If not for 3 stupid turnovers, that game was a blowout.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why should the Steelers have won? The Cowboys kicked their butts on both sides of the ball.

If not for 3 stupid turnovers, that game was a blowout.
I’m saying they should’ve won because they were the better team, at home and had the better coaches. Cowboys outplayed them I’m not saying that.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!
This year was our best opportunity to beat the Niners and make a run for the NFC Championship and GM Jerhro did nothing to improve this team

https://www.nfl.com/news/niners-kyle-shanahan-wr-deebo-samuel-hospitalized-with-fluid-in-his-lungs

morat1959

Reaction score
Neither has a snowballs chance in you know where of winning a SB this year. SF is decimated by injury and we are by Jerry.