Both Cowboys/49ers have struggled this year!

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

49ers are a mess like us but they at least was in the SB last year and on paper are the most talented team in the league. Our demise was expected. 49ers? Not so much. A lot of mismanagement is coming back to bite them.

The 49ers are not a mess. This is more Dak apology. There's a difference between a hiccup and MALIGNANT INABILITY TO WIN BIG GAMES.

THIS post makes me sick to my stomach...probably your intent.

fivetwos

Reaction score
With that roster, 49ers should have already won a Super Bowl. Remember, they are paying their QB nothing, that will change very soon.
Agreed, but sometimes the ball bounces wrongly. Literally in their case. You’ve gotta be both good and lucky. The only control is making yourself good.

When SF flubs a punt and it changes things, it’s much different than when Stephen gets up there and claims the Cowboys issue is similar.

Three difficult wins away isn’t about luck or the bounce of a ball.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score

49ers are a mess like us but they at least was in the SB last year and on paper are the most talented team in the league. Our demise was expected. 49ers? Not so much. A lot of mismanagement is coming back to bite them.

Imagine McCarthy trying to chew someone out for 3 seconds at their locker.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not holding my breath but it would feel nice to have a victory sunday.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've got 2 weeks to add a few wrinkles on both sides of the ball.
We should be disciplined.
If Dak doesn't hand them the game we should keep it close.

After the third play of the game, I'd like to see Mike call a timeout then just to get some practice in. :facepalm:

75boyz

Reaction score
Yep Dallas not on 49ers level the last few years anyway but it appears the injury bug may prevent them this year from making a strong post season run as has been their norm.
Dallas will probably still lose to them regardless of the missing 49er starters and returning Cowboys.

Just more of the same results for these Cowboys in slightly different packaging.
At least we've got Dak and CD...
Shrugs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The 49ers are not a mess. This is more Dak apology. There's a difference between a hiccup and MALIGNANT INABILITY TO WIN BIG GAMES.

THIS post makes me sick to my stomach...probably your intent.
You don’t think the 49ers not having Greenlaw, McCaffeey, Aiyuk, Deebo with pneumonia, Kittle day to day, Trent Williams potentially being suspended and Purdy sucking is a mess? You’re weird I didn’t mention Dak once but maybe @nate dizzle csn explain what you meant?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
They should win the game just like the Steelers should've beaten us. 49ers are a mess too just like Dallas is. I wouldn't put money on either of these teams. Especially with Cowboys coming off a bye and 49ers going into one.
Who said that about the steelers? I said steelers would win IF fields played average. I'm telling you flat out dallas is losing to niners.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You don’t think the 49ers not having Greenlaw, McCaffeey, Aiyuk, Deebo with pneumonia, Kittle day to day, Trent Williams potentially being suspended and Purdy sucking is a mess? You’re weird I didn’t mention Dak once but maybe @nate dizzle csn explain what you meant?
Ok if trent doesn't play I might change up.

Havic

Reaction score
Dak still has to prove he can beat the 49er defense who have owned him in the last 3 match ups. This is the type of game the 49ers need to get back on track, and I think they win by 10+

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who said that about the steelers? I said steelers would win IF fields played average. I'm telling you flat out dallas is losing to niners.
The general public and Vegas had Cowboys as underdogs. You were in the minority. The reason they won wasn’t because Field didn’t play average it was because the defense made him look bad.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
They should win the game just like the Steelers should've beaten us. 49ers are a mess too just like Dallas is. I wouldn't put money on either of these teams. Especially with Cowboys coming off a bye and 49ers going into one.
Problem is our bad offense and their D isn’t that banged up. We could lose 3-0 and I wouldn’t be surprised.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Problem is our bad offense and their D isn’t that banged up. We could lose 3-0 and I wouldn’t be surprised.
Yeah I mean like I said I wouldn’t bet on it. Two teams both need a W. Cowboys coming off the bye should have an edge…typically good coaches haves edge….

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The thing is...every time we meet up with the 49ers HEALTHY - with everything on the line or marquee matchup - they outclass us in every way. To confuse the situation with their team vs. ours is ...I REPEAT...Dak apology.

CC is coming back. Deebo will be back soon. Kittle will get healthy. That will fix their problems.

Tell me the fix Dak CHOKING against said team?

Yeah...now I'm sick that it wasn't your intent...you really believe we're the "same" now. We'll see on Sunday.