Both Cowboys/49ers have struggled this year!

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!
They may very well have missed their window, but at least they got close. Sometimes things just don’t bounce your way, which is very different than not being good enough in the first place….and management not being capable of knowing the difference.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!
And they will start sunday big time.

Execution.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
They may very well have missed their window, but at least they got close. Sometimes things just don’t bounce your way, which is very different than not being good enough in the first place….and management not being capable of knowing the difference.
They just have been hit by injuries.

They gave the chiefs a good fight. This team is one of NFLs best when healthy. There is no closing window i see.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They just kept running the football on them. Mahomes actually played poor that game so I don't know about our odds lol. Running Zeke and Dowdle 30 times is scary.
right i keep hearing this Mahomes thing but he was not good that game..I will take Hunt and his rushing though its was nice.

fivetwos

Reaction score
They just have been hit by injuries.

They gave the chiefs a good fight. This team is one of NFLs best when healthy. There is no closing window i see.
Probably right, but there’s not a long length of opportunity once you get a roster capable of winning. The system is set up against it. That’s what bothers me about not adding the extra player or two over the past few years here that may have made a difference.

The cap is real. :lmao:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should be a FG fest. The Niners are devoid of offensive weapons and we will struggle against their defense.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah that's getting lost on yesterday. They sucked yesterday but they made Mahomes look bad.
Mahomes looked bad all by himself, that’s what happens when he doesn’t have the talent around him. That fake slide and run in the third-quarter should be a penalty.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
With that roster, 49ers should of already won a Super Bowl. Remember, they are paying their QB nothing, that will change very soon.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I believe that the Cowboys are just as bad as the 49ers this season, each team is equally just as bad, and this game could go either way.
Three weeks ago, I would have said that 49ers destroy us in this matchup, not so much now.
This game could go either way, both very average teams.