Both Cowboys/49ers have struggled this year!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
They should win the game just like the Steelers should've beaten us. 49ers are a mess too just like Dallas is. I wouldn't put money on either of these teams. Especially with Cowboys coming off a bye and 49ers going into one.
Once again I guess you have to see it first. Another arse whipping is in route.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
They most likely win forty-something to teen-something. One of the Cowboys roles over the last 28 years is the "get right" game. Is your QB struggling? Can't get sacks? Can't generate turnovers? Defense stinks? QB has never played before? On a losing streak? First game ever in your history? Team full of scabs?

Well, then play the Dallas Cowboys! We'll turn your negative trends into leagues best in one game! We pass out career days like candy in Jonesland!*

* Side effects include getting blown out the next time you face a real NFL team, winless streaks, and false hopes getting smashed. We are not responsible for how your team fares when facing professionally managed NFL teams. We can only put you over in the game you play us.
Perfectly articulated!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Or coach but are we starting to see the real Purdy? Talent or product of Shanahan system/scheme?
We don’t have the defensive players to bother Purdy. He will probably pick us apart because we have no pass rush and will kill us with play action because we can’t stop the run.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Probably right, but there’s not a long length of opportunity once you get a roster capable of winning. The system is set up against it. That’s what bothers me about not adding the extra player or two over the past few years here that may have made a difference.

The cap is real. :lmao:
You know it,,, the cap is just a spread sheet that can be constantly manipulated and adjusted, doesn't cost you a dime to play in this league as a billionaire owner.
Every team has a required amount to spend.
The Jones play this game with the uneducated fanbase that they have to pay so much, and they cannot afford to shop, but in reality, they say this because they need an excuse for their ineptness.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cannot start slow or they might pack it in, but if they survive the 1st quarter, they should have a chance.
49ers are bad on special teams so we need to take advantage of it. We can when this game with great games from Aubrey and Turpin. As long as Dak protects the football.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
49ers are bad on special teams so we need to take advantage of it. We can when this game with great games from Aubrey and Turpin. As long as Dak protects the football.
This game is a lot closer now than it was 3 weeks ago.
It's a 50/50 split now at this point IMHO.

shabazz

Reaction score
We definitely have the advantage in this game because we are more experienced at playing with less talent on the field.

Vegas clearly overlooked this kind of inside info.

Redline360

Reaction score
Niners team is vastly more talented and better coached overall. However, they have been hit pretty hard with the injuries. Their basically limping on one leg at this point.

Wouldn't shock me at all if we win or keep the game extremely close.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Once again I guess you have to see it first. Another arse whipping is in route.
I never said the Cowboys would win. Lions were vastly better than the Cowboys. I didn’t think 50 points better but they were.49ers are different they are struggling and half team is hurt. They very well can win in never said the Cowboys would lol. All I said is these are two teams playing bad football now.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If Micah and Bland play. If not San Francisco’s offense will have nothing to fear.
SF is to the point that putting pressure on Purdy can defeat them due to their lack of offensive weapons.
If we can some how generate any semblance of a pass rush the Cowboys could have a chance to beat the forty whiners.

Proof

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!
fun fact, as of today the niners would pick ahead of us in the draft. a year where our team is falling apart and a laughingstock, and could finally earn some bluechip talent and their arch nemesis would pick ahead of them lol. i hate football

Proof

Reaction score
Well they will most likely turn it around this week. The 49ers I mean
it's one of those games where if we win, who cares. they're crippled and it doesn't matter / count. but if we lose ... lol whew boy