Both Cowboys/49ers have struggled this year!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The thing is...every time we meet up with the 49ers HEALTHY - with everything on the line or marquee matchup - they outclass us in every way. To confuse the situation with their team vs. ours is ...I REPEAT...Dak apology.

CC is coming back. Deebo will be back soon. Kittle will get healthy. That will fix their problems.

Tell me the fix Dak CHOKING against said team?

Yeah...now I'm sick that it wasn't your intent...you really believe we're the "same" now. We'll see on Sunday.
Where did I say they were the same?

Answer the question how are they not a mess? You arguing stuff I never argued.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He said the 49ers aren’t a mess and you liked the message so I was just asking you how are they not a mess?
Oh read it too quickly. Thought you asked what I meant. I liked it because compared to our mess they are the 2000 Ravens. Also, they still went toe to toe with the SB Champs despite being "a mess." We would have lost by 20 to either of those teams.

I'll take their mess over this mess and our scumbag owner any day.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The general public and Vegas had Cowboys as underdogs. You were in the minority. The reason they won wasn’t because Field didn’t play average it was because the defense made him look bad.
Ok be that as it may they aren't good enough to make purdy look bad even at full strength. As long as trent and kittle play its an L.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Where did I say they were the same?

Answer the question how are they not a mess? You arguing stuff I never argued.
You said "we are both a mess". And I responded there's a distinction that should be made between them and us - hiccup vs. malignant inability to win a big game.

They got beat the by the Chiefs and they have a really good defense. Dak - without those same complimentary players - would get TROUNCED.

Bottom line: I would much rather have their hand vs. ours...including at QB. And when you break it down, they'll be OK in 2 weeks and we will still struggle with #4. So no, the Cowboys are a mess...the 49ers had a minor spill. They did this last year and almost won the SB...and didn't even get to embarrass your lord and savior this time around. Jordan Love did that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh read it too quickly. Thought you asked what I meant. I liked it because compared to our mess they are the 2000 Ravens. Also, they still went toe to toe with the SB Champs despite being "a mess." We would have lost by 20 to either of those teams.

I'll take their mess over this mess and our scumbag owner any day.
Well I mean would as well but just because they aren’t as bad as us doesn’t mean they aren’t a mess lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said "we are both a mess". And I responded there's a distinction that should be made between them and us - hiccup vs. malignant inability to win a big game.

They got beat the by the Chiefs and they have a really good defense. Dak - without those same complimentary players - would get TROUNCED.

Bottom line: I would much rather have their hand vs. ours...including at QB. And when you break it down, they'll be OK in 2 weeks and we will still struggle with #4. So no, the Cowboys are a mess...the 49ers had a minor spill. They did this last year and almost won the SB...and didn't even get to embarrass your lord and savior this time around. Jordan Love did that.
I literally said they are a mess like us but at least they were in the SB and you think that’s saying we are the same lol? You have this fascination with Dak to try and rile up a argument but you can ask fellow Dak haters I do not go back and forth with you guys on Dak so if that’s what you trying to do you gotta aim higher lol. When I make posts I’m talking about the Cowboys not one in particular player.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok be that as it may they aren't good enough to make purdy look bad even at full strength. As long as trent and kittle play its an L.
I can’t say. I can’t speak in absolutes like I said i thought Fields was gonna do us bad and he didn’t. It certainly can happen but the NFL is too unpredictable for me to say what will happen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Their house hasn't been cleaned in a couple weeks. Ours hasn't been cleaned in decades and hosts a frat party every weekend. There's a massive difference bud
Once again…if you want to argue who’s the biggest mess have at it. I certainly never said they were more of a mess than the Cowboys. But the Cowboys aren’t the bar. Compare them to an actual legit franchise and they look a mess.3-4 with that roster and coaches is embarrassing.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I literally said they are a mess like us but at least they were in the SB and you think that’s saying we are the same lol? You have this fascination with Dak to try and rile up a argument but you can ask fellow Dak haters I do not go back and forth with you guys on Dak so if that’s what you trying to do you gotta aim higher lol. When I make posts I’m talking about the Cowboys not one in particular player.
Express yourself, but I STILL disagree. They have temporary, recoverable issues. We have:
- A subpar head coach
- A poorly run franchise by our GM
- A PROVEN, OVERPAID CHOKER at QB
- no RB
- no defense

Again, to not know the difference is to not know difference. The only explanation for you wanting the cover of "both" being a mess...is...drumroll..protecting Dak.

"Get your money Dak! Get your money Dak!"...well...that's part of the reason we are an unfixable mess.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Express yourself, but I STILL disagree. They have temporary, recoverable issues. We have:
- A subpar head coach
- A poorly run franchise by our GM
- A PROVEN, OVERPAID CHOKER at QB
- no RB
- no defense

Again, to not know the difference is to not know difference. The only explanation for you wanting the cover of "both" being a mess...is...drumroll..protecting Dak.

"Get your money Dak! Get your money Dak!"...well...that's part of the reason we are an unfixable mess.
I got news for you. When Dak was making 500k a year we were a mess. It didn’t just start when Dak got paid. It’s been 28 years. So basically we’ve been a mess since Dak was 3 lol. But sure have at it like I said whatever you say on Dak just assume it’s right. Not gonna go back and forth on him.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I got news for you. When Dak was making 500k a year we were a mess. It didn’t just start when Dak got paid. It’s been 28 years. So basically we’ve been a mess since Dak was 3 lol. But sure have at it like I said whatever you say on Dak just assume it’s right. Not gonna go back and forth on him.
The common denominator in the Cowboys being a mess...is Dak. Thanks for making OUR point.

ICP

Reaction score
Two average beat up teams going at it. Really is there anything to see here?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I don't want to hear any 49er fan cry that we have some many injuries, we have just as many and no where near the talent that they currently have. 49ers have lost to a banged up Rams team and the Cardinals. Just like the Cowboys, they are sitting in 3rd place and need to find a way to turn it around-fast!
The difference is even when fully healthy the Cowboys roster is still trash.