Bought into the hype

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sloppy football thing has been a staple of this team for years and years now, they make a lot of mistakes. It's why we need so much superior firepower, to overcome the lack of clean execution.

Have they been sloppy this year? That has not been my impression.

They only had 1 game where the penalties were a big issue and that was with an officiating crew that is known to call more penalties than most. They've had less penalties than the opponent in several games.

I have not seen a lot of confusion like we often saw when Wade was the HC or when Rob Ryan was the DC under Garrett. I remember the days of Newman and Sensabaugh point fingers and blaming rookies for their mistakes. It seemed the defense was confused more often than not back then.

I have not seen a of the confusion on offense they had several years ago with guys like Ogletree and MartyB.

They do seem to have more missed tackles this season but they are 5th in total rush yards allowed so it must not be too big of a problem.

Obviously they're going to have more mistakes at the QB position with backups but otherwise I just don't see a big problem in terms of execution.

VACowboy

Reaction score
The

The defense is good. They did a great job against the PAtriots until the O let them down and they held the giants to 14pts

I don't necessarily disagree with any of that except for the bit about the Pats. McDaniels adjusted at half-time to what Marinelli was doing and the Dallas D couldn't stop Brady thereafter.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Got math?

My bad, still I assume you get the picture 2-6 then ... how is dez going to save this team on Sunday ... has hardly played all year, they didn't look sharp offensively even when Romo was playing. to much turnover from last year to this year, this team lacks chemistry.