Boy, those Skins fans sure do hate us

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Anyone checked out ExtremeSkins lately?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=24

They have a huge poll on the reasons why they hate the Cowboys. Someone with an "F Dallas" license plate has become the hero of ExtremeSkins. Several 100+ reply threads on why they will or won't beat the Cowboys. A few reminders that Jerry Jones once tried to hire Joe Gibbs. Caption Jerry Jones pics.

Meanwhile, at Cowboys Zone, we have a few matchup threads about the Skins and that's it. A thread about the Eagles game against he Vikings has more attention than the Commanders threads.

I guess when you win 12 of 13, the rivalry just doesn't have the same intensity anymore, even with Joe Gibbs. :eek: I don't know about you folks, but I've already chalked this one up as another win. Especially now that Ramsey is in and Arrington is out. They'll be tougher but I think our odds are pretty good even though we are the underdogs according to Vegas.

This is the game of the century for the Skins fans. If Joe Gibbs goes 3-13 but beats the Cowboys twice, I think he'll be the hero in D.C. How about we generate a little ol' fashioned pep rally against the Skins to get the rivalry hatred going?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/redskinflag.gif

and i hate them more then any other team

Champsheart

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Anyone checked out ExtremeSkins lately?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=24

They have a huge poll on the reasons why they hate the Cowboys. Someone with an "F Dallas" license plate has become the hero of ExtremeSkins. Several 100+ reply threads on why they will or won't beat the Cowboys. A few reminders that Jerry Jones once tried to hire Joe Gibbs. Caption Jerry Jones pics.

Meanwhile, at Cowboys Zone, we have a few matchup threads about the Skins and that's it. A thread about the Eagles game against he Vikings has more attention than the Commanders threads.

I guess when you win 12 of 13, the rivalry just doesn't have the same intensity anymore, even with Joe Gibbs. :eek: I don't know about you folks, but I've already chalked this one up as another win. Especially now that Ramsey is in and Arrington is out. They'll be tougher but I think are odds are pretty good even though we are the underdogs according to Vegas.

This is the game of the century for the Skins fans. If Joe Gibbs goes 3-13 but beats the Cowboys twice, I think he'll be the hero in D.C.

I may be in the minority, but I like it. I remember this as the best rivarly in sports filled with pure dislike for eachother. To me that is the way it should be.
It has not been that way for a while because we now own them, but with their precious little Gibbs back they are feeling fiesty again. Personally I love it! It brings back memories. That is the way it should be.

To me things are way to cozy around here with Skins fans. It is like they are our pals or something.

Shoot I replied to a post by a Commander fan, and said nothing but the Commanders suck and we will stomp them Monday night, and I got blasted by Cowboy fans.
Are you kidding me. I swear, that is all I said. I could not believe it.

I like the friction coming back, it feels like a true rivarly again.

The only problem is once we crush them Monday Night (27-10), they will go away, and hide in their corner again realizing Gibbs is not their savior. As long as we dominate them it is just not the same, but for a week I love the flashbacks to the good old days!

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
This isnt even a rivalry anymore, the other team has to win once in a while for it to be a rivalry.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
The only problem is once we crush them Monday Night (27-10), they will go away, and hide in their corner again realizing Gibbs is not their savior. As long as we dominate them it is just not the same, but for a week I love the flashbacks to the good old days!

We're just letting the little fellas get their confidence up. Come on little fellas, come see the sunlight! You can do it!
ground.jpg

There we go. Now WHAP! Get back down there in your hole!
8.jpg

13 of 14...... b*tch!

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
The thing that tickles me the most about the Skins fans is that they always say junk like 'Ask Aikman how it feels to play against Arrington' or 'The Skins ended Aikman's career'. Dude, that's ancient history. Pretty sad when they have to reach back 4+ seasons to find a bright spot!

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
The thing I hate most about the Commanders: The fans. Horrible, horrible obnoxious, overbearing, bandwagon fans. They make me absolutely sick. The dresses, the noses, the "we are better than Dallas even though they own us" thing. :mad:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
OMG that's hilarious!
023.gif
023.gif
I've never seen that picture!

Well... I just made it today... lol

here is another one... Eric_Boyer's idea...

giblet.gif

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Nothing like a stiff-arm to the face.

a_emmitt_i.jpg

Especially when it's a cornerback.

1.jpg

Darren Woodson may be out this game, but I think his amigos on the defense can help little ol' Patrick Ramsey meet his best friend..... grass!..... all day.

ot_getImage.jpg

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Tass said:
The thing that tickles me the most about the Skins fans is that they always say junk like 'Ask Aikman how it feels to play against Arrington' or 'The Skins ended Aikman's career'. Dude, that's ancient history. Pretty sad when they have to reach back 4+ seasons to find a bright spot!

Just remind them what the score was, in case they forget: 32-13.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
More pics of our dear beloved Patrick Ramsey in action

sp6.jpg

3020554259.jpg

p1_ramsey_all.jpg

01.jpg

nfl86a_lower.jpg

WSH_PHI154_EM.jpg

1112ruckramsey.jpg

I almost feel sorry for him watching all those years of Spurrier ball.

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Nothing like a stiff-arm to the face.

a_emmitt_i.jpg

Especially when it's a cornerback.

1.jpg

Darren Woodson may be out this game, but I think his amigos on the defense can help little ol' Patrick Ramsey meet his best friend..... grass!..... all day.

ot_getImage.jpg

Patrick Ramsey still has nightmares about our defense. Expect 3-4 INTs on Monday night cause hes scurred.