Boys bully a 68 year old bus monitor

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can post a link to a news article that has a video that uses foul language, so search the Huffington Post for "Karen Huff Klein". (yeah, I know all about the Huffington Post)

If my kids were doing something like this to this old lady, how quickly their lifestyles change would give them whiplash.

The school should expel all of them and all of them should be charged

wittenacious

Reaction score
What passes for being tough to some these days... unbelievable! Those mouthy delinquents need to be dealt with in no uncertain terms.

I at least liked reading that there was an outpouring of public support for Karen Klein after this came to light and a "universal condemnation of the actions of these kids," reported in the article.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4598980 said:
I'm not sure if I can post a link to a news article that has a video that uses foul language, so search the Huffington Post for "Karen Huff Klein". (yeah, I know all about the Huffington Post)

If my kids were doing something like this to this old lady, how quickly their lifestyles change would give them whiplash.

The school should expel all of them and all of them should be charged

charged with what?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Not sure it is harassment as it wasn't ongoing.

I wonder who the rat was that videoed the proceedings and then gave it to the news organizations.

Also hard to charge on that video as you don't see who is saying it. She also wasn't looking at all of them so she couldn't identify who did it.

ologan

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4599061 said:
Not sure it is harassment as it wasn't ongoing.

I wonder who the rat was that videoed the proceedings and then gave it to the news organizations.

Also hard to charge on that video as you don't see who is saying it. She also wasn't looking at all of them so she couldn't identify who did it.

Why do I get the feeling that you really don't see anything wrong with the way the bus monitor was treated, that the only thing you look down on was the fact that some "rat" (your words,not mine) videotaped it?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
As of 10pm, they have raised $75k for her. I hope she retires and takes a nice, peaceful vacation. :)

Edit: $79k as of right now.

rkell87

Reaction score
I was just coming to post this.

I would literally beat my kids *** if I found out they were involved. This is what happens when kids aren't taught to respect their elders and not smacked when warranted

Lodeus

Reaction score
What fing jerks! Being a kid and in middle school does not justify what they did. I never did that to to anyone because my parents taught me respect. Something that seems to be severely lacking from those kids lifes. Making that poor lady cry and recording it is just pathetic of them.

The lack of respect for one another in this world just sickens me, always has.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Faerluna;4599304 said:
As of 10pm, they have raised $75k for her. I hope she retires and takes a nice, peaceful vacation. :)

Edit: $79k as of right now.

They said it's now over $100k this morning on the news.

They had an interview with the lady too. She said the kids are never like that, it was just that one day they did it. She seemed like a really nice lady. She seemed to have forgiven the kids and didn't want anything to happen to them.

Screw that! Down with the kids! :laugh2:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
That's horrible and if one of them was my kid, I'd beat her his *** and take him/her to Karen Klein to apologize and I'd make him/her cut her lawn and clean her garage or anything that needs to be taken care of.

The respect for elderly in this country is none existent anymore, sadly.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
03EBZ06;4599529 said:
That's horrible and if one of them was my kid, I'd beat her his *** and take him/her to Karen Klein to apologize and I'd make him/her cut her lawn and clean her garage or anything that needs to be taken care of.

The respect for elderly in this country is none existent anymore, sadly.

That would be an awesome idea. Community service of a very personal nature.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I would love to see these kids get 3 good whacks with a paddle from Mr. Murray, ... the most effective paddler in our Jr. High many years ago.

They would never disrespect anyone ever again. I promise.

I learned my lesson from watching him paddle someone else. He never paddled me and I still learned my lesson.

He was that good.:laugh2:

ethiostar

Reaction score
Those kids made me sick to my stomach. What the heck is going on with these kids. I would beat my son senseless (and maybe go to jail as a result) and strip him of any and all privileges (games, cellphone, etc...) he was given for an entire year if he did a fraction of something like that.

:banghead:

[youtube]DeVF8W_ezNQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ethiostar;4599779 said:
Those kids made me sick to my stomach. What the heck is going on with these kids. I would beat my son senseless (and maybe go to jail as a result) and strip him of any and all privileges (games, cellphone, etc...) he was given for an entire year if he did a fraction of something like that.

:banghead:

[youtube]DeVF8W_ezNQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Too many parents do not act like parents but want to be their childs buddy.