Signed by Cowboys Boys working deal with DE Benson Mayowa - *Signs Offer Sheet*

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ouch. That's worse, yeah.

On the bright side, 2 games started last season: 14 tackles, one sack, one safety, and one forced fumble. That's, like, 112 tackles, 8 sacks, 8 safeties, and 8 FF a year. The guy can't be stopped, you know, when he's actually playing.

At least you seem to have developed gallows humor about this. There might be hope for you yet.

RS12

Reaction score
I'd rather fil gaps with UDFA's at this point. Probably a higher quality of dumpster diving than this and it costs less.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least you seem to have developed gallows humor about this. There might be hope for you yet.

Dude, if the two of us were to sit down over beers, after we were done with the obligatory *****-slapping that would have to happen, you'd probably be surprised at the negativity that comes out of my mouth re: your beloved Cowboys. There's a dark, dark pit of loathing there that I just never let anybody online see.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is what signing him means, so everyone understands.

An original round tender has the same stipulations except the compensation should the Raiders not match would be a draft pick in the round the player was originally drafted. In the case of Mayowa, the Raiders would receive no compensation as he was undrafted. This tender pays $1.67 million for the season.

jjktkk

Reaction score
No sir I wasn't. But I know going into a season with three unproven guys at rush end sounds terrible.

6 months until the season starts, and you think this the final roster? I know it's the 'in' thing to whine and moan about this team, but get a grip and step off the ledge.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
seems dallas is trying to get cute w these signings. theyre trying to "find that hidden gem" typa thing... NOT HAPPENING.

the way this is going, bring back Hardy!

Not so simple, he's busy finishing his digital media degree down in Ole Miss.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
I liked this guy coming out of the draft, went to Seattle had a preseason where he had 4.5 sacks or more went to the Raiders and that's the last thing I heard should be like a 2-3 year deal for 3 mil though shouldn't be over 10-12

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Bet his SPARQ rating is through the roof!

I don't think even the Allspark will help him.

1264640936_b25197b3ca.jpg