News: BR: Cowboys Fans Lash Out on Twitter After Jerry Jones Fails to Trade for WR at Deadline

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Should have been lashing out when they traded a top 5 WR for peanuts. Any real fan knew this was going to happen and that they would be searching to over pay for a lesser receiver. They said it was about saving money when it will eventually cost them more.

Sydla

Reaction score
What's funny about this is that some of us knew back in August they didn't have enough at WR. But Jerry and Stephen and the homers here kept arguing people were being reactionary, they had enough at WR, etc.

And now, if the multitude of reports are true, we went searching for WR at the deadline. LOL. This stuff is all so predictable.

Sydla

Reaction score
I’m GLAD they didn’t make the deal for Cooks. Don’t compound one mistake by making another.

Sign Beckham in December.

I could get behind that. He's a real risk because he could be a chemistry buster but on the otherhand, his upside makes it worthwhile IMO.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Cooks is the only WR I would have traded for. His speed makes him different than all the other guys, but we were not going to give up compensation and pay that big contract for a 9 year vet. If we hope to sign OBJ as a real #1 and big play threat, Cook would have been on the bench. Personally, I like our TEs so much that I want 2 TEs and 2 WRs on the field more often than not. I was never a fan of OBJ, but he would be a great addition to this offense.

The fact that Cooks is still with Houston proves that no one was willing to do what they wanted in a deal.

Last edited:

bewp7

Reaction score
idk i do get it

nfc is wide open more then i ever remember but u dont want to go crazy and lose so much value and cap space

i would be more mad if i was a packers fan lol

cowboys still sitting good imo plus they could sign obj or some thing u never know!

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I could get behind that. He's a real risk because he could be a chemistry buster but on the otherhand, his upside makes it worthwhile IMO.
Why would he be a chemistry buster ? All of his prior teammates and non teammates seem to love him besides baker

JReed1000

Reaction score
Jerry wants someone that’s sitting at home. If they get Odell many of you will be singing a different tune. I wanted Moore though. Smh

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
we all love not trying to get better GO COWBOYS
Defense wins championships. Let's go all out to keep our defensive free agents and bring in more defensive guys next year. I'd love to see us keep Dante Fowler and Donovan Wilson.

Dak 49 million 2023
Tank 26 million 2023

We need all the cap space and draft picks we can get our hands on.