News: BR: Cowboys Fans Lash Out on Twitter After Jerry Jones Fails to Trade for WR at Deadline

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m glad a trade for a WR didn’t work out but not addressing the DT run stopper or a CB is inexcusable. Those will be needed in the playoffs, particularly against SF. The hoarding of draft picks bothers me with this team so close…..:thumbdown:

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
OBJ is the winner of all this.

Niners, Rams, Bills, Giants and Boys will be in a major bidding war for his services.

shabazz

Reaction score
That's correct. There are only about 7 teams that even have a realistic chance to go anywhere in the playoffs. Apparently we aren't one of them.

Literally every team that is arguably better than the Cowboys added either depth or upgrades.

Eagles,Vikings,Niners, Chiefs ,Bills,Dolphins, etc……I’m very glad to have stood pat and not give up a 2nd or 3rd draft pick. Our owner knows something the best GMs haven’t figured out yet no he’s got results to prove it.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Defense wins championships. Let's go all out to keep our defensive free agents and bring in more defensive guys next year. I'd love to see us keep Dante Fowler and Donovan Wilson.

Dak 49 million 2023
Tank 26 million 2023

We need all the cap space and draft picks we can get our hands on.
smells like yet another one and done year

morat1959

Reaction score
If WR was the only position he was pursuing, he did good not signing anyone. A WR would not have made one bit of difference.

morat1959

Reaction score
Good we still have all of our draft picks for 2023 except a 6th round we gave for Hankins.
But get. 2024 7th back.
And we should get 3 comp pick. Probably a 4, 5 and 6.
I don’t agree with you often but I agree on this one. DT and MLB to take LVE’s spot are the only positions to make a very good D great and give this team a better shot at making the playoffs. A WR would have made NO difference.