News: BR: Cowboys Trade Rumors: Dallas Not Seeking WR, No 'Imminent Change' on Dez Bryant

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys Trade Rumors: Dallas Not Seeking WR, No 'Imminent Change' on Dez Bryant

hi-res-d7b311a2dd22d68b83b75ee5e9878c85_crop_exact.jpg

With the NFL 's trade deadline less than two weeks away, the Dallas Cowboys don't seem to have any inclination toward upgrading their current crop of wide receivers...

Read Full Story

doomsday808

Reaction score
The players and coach NEED to make the "next man up" mentality work in this situation. The next several weeks, I think we'll see who's in it and who is not. Will Hurns or Thomson step up? Butler?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think we'll need to see more evidence as to how our new receivers perform before jumping onto the trade wagon.

The receivers that are available at this time don't appear worth what their sellers are trying to get for their services.

The Cowboys organization has already seen what to think about Dez Bryant to know he's not what they want now.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, to make an unsolicited mid season trade happen generally requires overpaying for the player, and why do that unless you have a team that has demonstrated it is a serious contender for the Super Bowl, and the addition of the one player could put them over the hump?

Too many fans just say "make a trade", or "go get this guy", or "trade for that guy" without worrying about the cost or whether it's even possible - as if all it takes is the team deciding what player to acquire and it magically happens. I've seen fans talking about trading for quality receivers on teams that are at the top of their division, as if those teams will happily trade away a key player that has helped them rise to the top of the division.

marius

Reaction score
the best thing that can happen to the cowboys next year is to select NOAH FANT TE iowa, to solve the receiver issues.

Sydla

Reaction score
We like our guys.

These nitwits should have been all over Josh Gordon and should be peppering the Raiders for Cooper.

But they won’t. Because. Who knows.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I think Dez will be a Cowboy soon
:rolleyes: do you think like that when yer' around yer' mother?:rolleyes:

*honestly, just how long before his ingrained ' whirlwind' persona warp factors straight to a F-4 category Texas twister?,,,dudes got some obvious pain( and I can appreciate some of it to a large degree),,, and the unbreakable bonds of humble greatfulness In being allowed back on the roster don't abide within him(IMO)