News: BR: Cowboys Trade Rumors: Dallas Not Seeking WR, No 'Imminent Change' on Dez Bryant

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez isn't on a team, so I don't think that the trade deadline matters. I'm pretty sure they can hire him anytime they feel like it. The question is do they want him?

Somebody who JJ talks with has to realize that our WR/TE attempt has failed miserably so far. Heck I've started to think of Swaim as productive.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Yep, saw him in the western wear store just today buying Wranglers and a Stetson. He asked me how it looked, and I gave him a thumbs up. He was disappointed they didn't have spurs though. From there he was headed out to find a horse and a rope.
:lmao2:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yep, saw him in the western wear store just today buying Wranglers and a Stetson. He asked me how it looked, and I gave him a thumbs up. He was disappointed they didn't have spurs though. From there he was headed out to find a horse and a rope.
:lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:

* I was wondering just the other day where I've stashed my lasso at,,,er,,,without actually making any effort to really look for it,I prolly got to drinking with them two Mexicans at the horse stables & gave it to one of them,,,er,,,that big one helped me move and anchor down a gun safe once,,,so, I'll be a forever member of their fanclub:thumbup:

**he prolly obla's 10 or 12 words in English,,:lmao:, me& him were drinking one Sunday afternoon and there was a huge pile of dump truck hauled in fill dirt at least 10 to 12 feet high &I engaged the 4x4 twisty knob and RAMBO'D up that MO-FO and FLOPPED THAT FORD DOWN TO THE FRAME,,,as it was about the consistency of fine ground flour up on top:lmao:,,,the BUG-EYED look on his face was HILARIOUS though:lmao2:

Last edited:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
:rolleyes: do you think like that when yer' around yer' mother?:rolleyes:

*honestly, just how long before his ingrained ' whirlwind' persona warp factors straight to a F-4 category Texas twister?,,,dudes got some obvious pain( and I can appreciate some of it to a large degree),,, and the unbreakable bonds of humble greatfulness In being allowed back on the roster don't abide within him(IMO)
You get a like for your usage of the term "warp factor" :laugh:

kumizi

Reaction score
Stephen doesn’t believe in trades or free agency. We’ll keep adding 2-3 good players in the draft every year and still have multiple holes.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Bryant is no brainer at this point in time. If Dez is in shape, I would cut Hurns, sign Dez and look for a vertical threat to replace Austin if he can't return from his injury.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You get a like for your usage of the term "warp factor" :laugh:
Much appreciated my FRIEND, Yet I'm feeling somewhat guilty in my innocuous& seemingly harmless thread drift due to my later participating further into this thread ,as it was idle& mind less recollections of the chit-chat nature.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Dez isn't on a team, so I don't think that the trade deadline matters. I'm pretty sure they can hire him anytime they feel like it. The question is do they want him?

Somebody who JJ talks with has to realize that our WR/TE attempt has failed miserably so far. Heck I've started to think of Swaim as productive.
:rolleyes:ya,well,I'D ' MORE HEAP BIG' enjoy the presence of yer' obviously intellectually informed of the generally footballish nature type of posts you make,,,That I really do "LIKE" perhaps were you to abandon yer' ROWDY AVATAR & cabbage upon SOMETHING more GENUINE,,,,befitting the class& caliber yer' held in esteem fer',,,& ya' Man ,,,while the rolling waves of orgasmic bliss were on a never ending peak crescendo with the word of NO MORE #82,,, it was DUDE'S just like YOU & ME who KNEW we were fixing to be ROYALLY HOSED in that beer& grilled meat STAPLE POSITIONo_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again, to make an unsolicited mid season trade happen generally requires overpaying for the player, and why do that unless you have a team that has demonstrated it is a serious contender for the Super Bowl, and the addition of the one player could put them over the hump?

Too many fans just say "make a trade", or "go get this guy", or "trade for that guy" without worrying about the cost or whether it's even possible - as if all it takes is the team deciding what player to acquire and it magically happens. I've seen fans talking about trading for quality receivers on teams that are at the top of their division, as if those teams will happily trade away a key player that has helped them rise to the top of the division.
You mean to say there's no NFL Player 7-11 Store, where you can just walk in 24/7 and pick up what you need on the way to the game?

Silver Surfer

Reaction score

Funny..... I just saw him yesterday in a Dollar General store in Grand Bay, Alabama. I knew it was him because it said so, right on the back of his shirt. ;)

He doesn't look the same in person as he does on TV. In person, he's about 6ft, 150lb with white skin with brown hair. He's really going to have to get to work to get into game shape. :D

Melonfeud

Reaction score
After last weeks win, we have no need to upgrade any position.......two wins in a row would send this FO over the top.
I'm gittin' wooberly feelings already,,, kinda like when a hot chick you've just cut trail on,is all sexually aggressive and* forum pg13 EDIT* WHOA, but then when yer' trying to be cool and act like you even remember her first name,She * forum PG13 EDIT* DOES THAT TO YOU?,,, yeah,Man!,,, it's kinda in that same balls parko_O
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If we win Sunday in spite of the offense then I could see Dez on the team in 2 weeks.

Hope springs eternal. :rolleyes:

I'm sure bringing the guy in who led the team in drops last season, after he's been sitting on his couch for 7 months and took a flamethrower to some of his teammates, would really give the club a boost.