News: BR: Cowboys Trade Rumors: Dallas Not Seeking WR, No 'Imminent Change' on Dez Bryant

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Funny..... I just saw him yesterday in a Dollar General store in Grand Bay, Alabama. I knew it was him because it said so, right on the back of his shirt. ;)

He doesn't look the same in person as he does on TV. In person, he's about 6ft, 150lb with white skin with brown hair. He's really going to have to get to work to get into game shape. :D

Camera adds 10 pounds and melanin.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I don’t see the appeal? We know what he gave the team and it’s been down hill for the past couple of years... not to mention Dak isn’t that talented as a passer to help dez look better?

Throw in his trash talk he had?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Because Earl Thomas broke his leg.
Ya, it's a shame that voodoo hex somebody prolly cursed him with for his BOWING TO the GARRETT upon the second time of that game when he'd inadvertantly found himself in the LETHAL passing CIRCUMFERENCE of our weapon labeled #4, had to been called& casted from on high& transact in such a rapid fashion that it obviously dido_O

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This isn't Madden. Dez hasn't played any football in 7 months, and he publicly attacked some of his former teammates when he was released. You don't just plug him in and his "84" rating magically produces results with no friction.

A few weeks ago I was sick of reading about ET. Now I'm sick of the legend of Dez Bryant. I wish someone else would sign him just to shut this stuff up but apparently no one thinks he's worth it. What a surprise. :rolleyes:
The Cowboys need help at WR. Dez may be a good solution. He knows the offense and would immediately be the best outside guy on the roster. Madden? Lol, the Cowboys nest of WRs look more like that vintage vibrating game.

Provide a better solution. What they have is not good enough.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I honestly believe that going into this weeks game, this is far and away the weakest WR group to ever put on a Dallas Cowboys uniform in 40 years. It was weak with Austin and Williams to begin with, and has only gotten worse.

"We like our guys"

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Cowboys Trade Rumors: Dallas Not Seeking WR, No 'Imminent Change' on Dez Bryant

hi-res-d7b311a2dd22d68b83b75ee5e9878c85_crop_exact.jpg

With the NFL 's trade deadline less than two weeks away, the Dallas Cowboys don't seem to have any inclination toward upgrading their current crop of wide receivers...

Read Full Story
the FO isn't thinking about trades, if it makes sense it most likely won't happen. Plus who is out there you would want to trade for?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same delusion leading to people still seeing Elvis!

Just yesterday I saw Elvis walking in the park down the street from my house. He looks great!. Took off a lot of weight, and his hair is thinning, but he still has the mutton chops, and his hips gyrate while he walks.

exciter

Reaction score
Just yesterday I saw Elvis walking in the park down the street from my house. He looks great!. Took off a lot of weight, and his hair is thinning, but he still has the mutton chops, and his hips gyrate while he walks.
Colorado?