News: BR: Cowboys Trade Rumors: Dallas Not Seeking WR, No 'Imminent Change' on Dez Bryant

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bryant is no brainer at this point in time. If Dez is in shape, I would cut Hurns, sign Dez and look for a vertical threat to replace Austin if he can't return from his injury.

This isn't Madden. Dez hasn't played any football in 7 months, and he publicly attacked some of his former teammates when he was released. You don't just plug him in and his "84" rating magically produces results with no friction.

A few weeks ago I was sick of reading about ET. Now I'm sick of the legend of Dez Bryant. I wish someone else would sign him just to shut this stuff up but apparently no one thinks he's worth it. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

cowboyec

Reaction score
....so....is THIS the story that was promised a few weeks back....by an insider.....to break the internet???

Pants

Reaction score
Sigh

Love Dez, the person, and Dez 2014

After the bye, I will still love Dez the person but there won’t be a Dez 2018

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
:rolleyes: do you think like that when yer' around yer' mother?:rolleyes:

*honestly, just how long before his ingrained ' whirlwind' persona warp factors straight to a F-4 category Texas twister?,,,dudes got some obvious pain( and I can appreciate some of it to a large degree),,, and the unbreakable bonds of humble greatfulness In being allowed back on the roster don't abide within him(IMO)
All he has to do is get Jerry in that Bugatti and take him to a couple of strip clubs. And he will be playing the next week

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean to say there's no NFL Player 7-11 Store, where you can just walk in 24/7 and pick up what you need on the way to the game?

You would think there would be couldn’t you? Might be a new business idea for the Jones family.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This isn't Madden. Dez hasn't played any football in 7 months, and he publicly attacked some of his former teammates when he was released. You don't just plug him in and his "84" rating magically produces results with no friction.

A few weeks ago I was sick of reading about ET. Now I'm sick of the legend of Dez Bryant. I wish someone else would sign him just to shut this stuff up but apparently no one thinks he's worth it. What a surprise. :rolleyes:
And the HELL'VE it is,the x #88 could be breaking it wide open up in CLEVELAND in cross country crime spree fashion,,, TOO!,,, national notorious nomenclature ADDED to his NAME on a weekly basis,,,er,,,But then again? ,,,maybe not,,,& That's prolly why the Cat just gonna chill out into compost, cuz' HE KNOWS!o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
When did this happen?
When you snagged Jon Grudens Crack pipe off his table that one night,,,thinking it was a magical glass wand of " wishing powers granted",,,ya,,,that's prolly when it happened,Bro!o_O

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Williams suspended. Maybe that negates his guarantees and we can cut his contract?
Austin with a groin injury. Maybe out a long time.
Hurns a dud.
Butler coming back from a groin injury.

All of a sudden we're actually kind of lite at WR. I could see us picking up someone.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Williams suspended. Maybe that negates his guarantees and we can cut his contract?
Austin with a groin injury. Maybe out a long time.
Hurns a dud.
Butler coming back from a groin injury.

All of a sudden we're actually kind of lite at WR. I could see us picking up someone.

We already have a guy on our roster we can use. He's tall, runs well and brings down everything he gets his hands on....... LVE BABY! :yourock:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I have a feeling the FO will quietly tell you they've already addressed this concern by signing Brice Butler. I'm guessing ANY WR signed between now and end of the season will either be a name very few have heard of or one somehow link to the team via coaching staff.