News: BR: Dez Bryant Says He'll Return to NFL; Targeting Cowboys Reunion

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We better snap him up before no one else does.

doomsday808

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with bringing him in for training camp and have him earn a spot. If he doesn't make the team, discussion over.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Ha.
People claim Witten is/was just holding up the progress of Jarwin.
The same people want Dez to come back and play TE... lol/smh

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dez Bryant Says 'For Damn Sure' He'll Return to NFL; Targeting Cowboys Reunion

hi-res-836b73c7c6e01f84abab12899b05876c_crop_exact.jpg

Free-agent wide receiver Dez Bryant has his sights set on an NFL return in 2020. During an interview with TMZ Sports on Sunday, he said, "For damn sure I'm getting back on that field...

Read Full Story
Yo mama Dez!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hope somebody picks up dez. I know he has no shot here.

Not going to lie thought for sure he was going to be with the saints again this year.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I cannot see the Cowboys committing themselves to Dez at this point in time. They've already had plenty of him to settle their minds as to whether to accommodate him or not. Within the past several years, they've balked consistently at his attempts to return to the team. It won't happen. Toward the end of his time with Dallas, he was ineffective in getting open and catching passes that should have been caught. His time in Dallas is done. Aside from that, the upcoming draft will be rich in receivers who should be good investments with long careers and upside. ;)

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
i seriously doubt this would be mac's call. it would be Stephen's, ergo the answer is an emphatic NO.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Ha.
People claim Witten is/was just holding up the progress of Jarwin.
The same people want Dez to come back and play TE... lol/smh

He is gonna be playing receiver, hopefully they move him all around the field for mismatch.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Bryant may have the Cowboys as his first choice but I VERY seriously doubt the Cowboys have Bryant as their first choice. Bryant's last 3 seasons in Dallas he didn't reach 1000 yards in any of them, his 2nd from his last season he was 1 drop away from leading the entire league in drops, his last season he DID lead the entire league in drops. The last NFL game he played in was week 17 of 2017 two FULL seasons ago at which time all he was, was a one trick pony. He developed into a locker room problem. In what fantasy world would Bryant think the Cowboys would have ANY interest in him?

Leg fractures and an Achilles tear will do that.

he’s healthy now.

not a lot of miles on that frame either.

I’m sure they will look at everything.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
You know, I'm not entirely opposed to this, but he's a situational guy at this point coming back from an injury in which he hasn't been challenged.

Vet minimum, no guaranteed roster spot. Would really need to understand what roster spot he could take.

challenged???

he had an Achilles tear.