News: BR: Ezekiel Elliott Parties on Boat on Cowboys' off Day Amid Suspension Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

Reaction score
pixel.gif
While awaiting the appeal hearing for his six-game suspension, Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was spotted partying on a boat Sunday.

TMZ Sports tweeted the following photo of the All-Pro running back:

pixel.gif

According to TMZ Sports, Sunday was an off day for the Cowboys, and Elliott spent it with friends on Lake Lewisville in North Texas.

The NFL announced his suspension on Aug. 11 for violating the personal conduct policy.

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

Read more Dallas Cowboys news on BleacherReport.com

Continue reading...

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
pixel.gif
While awaiting the appeal hearing for his six-game suspension, Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was spotted partying on a boat Sunday.

TMZ Sports tweeted the following photo of the All-Pro running back:

pixel.gif

According to TMZ Sports, Sunday was an off day for the Cowboys, and Elliott spent it with friends on Lake Lewisville in North Texas.

The NFL announced his suspension on Aug. 11 for violating the personal conduct policy.

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

Read more Dallas Cowboys news on BleacherReport.com

Continue reading...
They're making it sound as though he's supposed to be under house arrest. I can think of worse things to do than to go boating at a local lake...

Sandyf

Reaction score
And why is this news. TMZ is something no one should read, sort of like the National Enquirer but worse. Thinking that Elliott should just stay home, shut the doors, close the windows is just plain idiotic.

LandryFan

Reaction score
And why is this news. TMZ is something no one should read, sort of like the National Enquirer but worse. Thinking that Elliott should just stay home, shut the doors, close the windows is just plain idiotic.
To your point, I didn't click on the story, I was replying to the headline. I don't know if the story insinuated or stated that he was doing bad things, but I would guess their headline would have screamed it if that was the case.

LandryFan

Reaction score
He did nothing wrong here ,however you would think he will keep a low profile for a while. I guess you can't take the partying out of him.
Next thing you know, they'll be reporting that he was seen driving in his car near a liquor store. I don't know what he is or isn't guilty of, but to expect him to stay at home is ridiculous.

Sydla

Reaction score
He did nothing wrong but it doesn't help his image. Unfortunately, when you make the mistakes he has, you give up certain freedoms here in terms of trying to do damage control to your image.

That's just the reality of anyone who wants to be a celebrity or a professional athlete.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He did nothing wrong but it doesn't help his image. Unfortunately, when you make the mistakes he has, you give up certain freedoms here in terms of trying to do damage control to your image.

That's just the reality of anyone who wants to be a celebrity or a professional athlete.
They're just going to pick on him now for every little thing he does. Why I don't watch the media anymore. They don't report news, they try to be a part of it.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
He did nothing wrong here ,however you would think he will keep a low profile for a while. I guess you can't take the partying out of him.

How low of a profile does he have to keep? He's partying on a boat where TMZ had to go out of their way to get photos of him. Maybe he should hide in the trunk of his car wearing a wig with fake teeth.

YR

Status
Not open for further replies.