News: BR: Ezekiel Elliott Parties on Boat on Cowboys' off Day Amid Suspension Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He did nothing wrong but it doesn't help his image. Unfortunately, when you make the mistakes he has, you give up certain freedoms here in terms of trying to do damage control to your image.

That's just the reality of anyone who wants to be a celebrity or a professional athlete.
I don't think he should be forced to stay home or anything, but I do wish he'd keep a lower profile. At least until after this suspension stuff is settled.

It would be for his own good.

Last thing he needs is one of those bikini clad girls deciding they can make some money by accusing Zeke of something he didn't do. He's in a vulnerable position and everybody will assume he's guilty even if he doesn't do anything. That's the risk he's taking.

Last edited:

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Perception and appearance is everything. In retrospect, the shirt he wore to the draft should've told us all we needed to know about this guy. Complete fool, good football player. He better hope his talent always outweighs his baggage. This circus surrounding Zeke is getting tiresome.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
He did nothing wrong here ,however you would think he will keep a low profile for a while. I guess you can't take the partying out of him.

He didn't do anything wrong, but this is the sort of thing that starts happening when you end up on TMZ and get them clicks/views/redistribution.

Now, he's going to be a regular on there whether he's following the rules or not. And believe me, they'd love nothing more than to catch him NOT following the rules.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did Zeke hook him a mermaid??

92c5ee6eedc3209f88eb27155ea71511--tuna-pin-up-girls.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was Dak on the boat too fishing. He likes to fish...but they will not report this...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, it is my opinion that folks need to get used to this. I mean, it's not fair in a lot of cases but it's what you get when you use questionable decision making and make yourself part of the Headline business. It happens in entertainment, in politics, in virtually every walk of life, where there is a story to be had. Not saying it's right but I am saying that this is what you invite when you make the mistake of becoming the story, so to speak.

We know it's coming and we know that the more you complain about it, the longer the story lives because that's really the point of these types of headlines. If you actually read the piece referenced, they clearly state that Zeke is doing nothing wrong. It's strictly click bait, designed to stir up reaction, based on the headline.

Age old ploy.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjSwt5XV-gN9DQtFOPLRKs6__vOsTjJBFncz4fGkWg15VDarNVgQ

ALBIT

Reaction score
pixel.gif
While awaiting the appeal hearing for his six-game suspension, Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was spotted partying on a boat Sunday.

TMZ Sports tweeted the following photo of the All-Pro running back:

pixel.gif

According to TMZ Sports, Sunday was an off day for the Cowboys, and Elliott spent it with friends on Lake Lewisville in North Texas.

The NFL announced his suspension on Aug. 11 for violating the personal conduct policy.

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

Read more Dallas Cowboys news on BleacherReport.com

Continue reading...

It's a shame what a complete utter disgrace how the human race is so obsessed with cesspool of reporting and how people act. It's leaves me hopless for mankind sometimes. I'm sure they took pictures of him on a boat. That's it. It makes me sick what the citizens of this country have lowered themselves to act think and feel. It's so sad. I would hate to be famous the way society is now. The guy was on a boat. Why is this even a story.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This just goes to show how much the media will manipulate in its favor. What a joke. You're only young once. Let him enjoy it. I feel bad for some of these celebrities that can't so much as pee in their own backyard without it being plastered all over ridiculous garbage outlets like TMZ.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Perception and appearance is everything. In retrospect, the shirt he wore to the draft should've told us all we needed to know about this guy. Complete fool, good football player. He better hope his talent always outweighs his baggage. This circus surrounding Zeke is getting tiresome.

:rolleyes:

How dare he enjoy himself on his day off!

goshan

Reaction score
Was Dak on the boat too fishing. He likes to fish...but they will not report this...

There wasn't any 'fishing' going on on that boat. lol

BTW, I don't care if he parties. Just don't do anything stupid or against the law.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
If he goes out 15 miles, it's international waters, he can beat on anyone he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.