News: BR: Jerry Jones: I'll Be 'Screaming Into My Pillow' Over Cowboys Missing Super Bowl

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Come on Jerry. It's been 26 years. Those pillows should be dry by now.

I stopped getting ticked off around 2009. It's a lot easier to handle when you quit being emotionally involved. I just accept fate at this point.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry wouldn’t know a Super Bowl window from a window in his shopping mall stayjum.

He hasn't had one since the Triplets came to an end with Michael Irvin's injury in Philadelphia.

There have only been imaginary windows since then, hopeful fantasies based on guys who haven't come close to playing in a SB.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the old fool's mind, they had the chance to beat the Niners at the end and the Niners ended up one game away from the SB. It's the Johnnie Walker Blue look with that we almost beat them and they beat them and almost beat them so we almost made it.

The one screaming into their pillow is his wife every morning she wakes up next to him. "HE'S STILL ALIVE!! HE........IS............STILL ...........ALIVE!!!!!!!!!"

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Maybe someone should smother Jerry with that pillow. Not that it would matter because Stephen wouldn’t be any better or change the culture.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe he should have paid dak more, that would have got us further. dak plays harder if he's given more money. he's a "big mother" ask the kids in panama.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Come on Jerry. It's been 26 years. Those pillows should be dry by now.

I stopped getting ticked off around 2009. It's a lot easier to handle when you quit being emotionally involved. I just accept fate at this point.
Don't hurt yourself screaming, Jerry.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
trade dak to green bay and throw in some first-rounders.

oh yeah, you can, if you restructure the loser and add in a trade clause. get the scared gimp who has reading and trusting his crappie arm out of here. sheesh, jason garrett all over again.