News: BR: Jerry Jones: I'll Be 'Screaming Into My Pillow' Over Cowboys Missing Super Bowl

willia451

Reaction score
Just one last thing on this:

3B1Oq6Q.gif

DandyDon52

Reaction score
who screams into their pillow??:rolleyes:
and why is this year any different than the rest??

jerry is just keeping cowboys in the media, that is what he does.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt a certain level of success inherently carries a degree of ego.

However, some manage it better than others. It's my belief Jerry latches on to certain coaches/players, and refuses to change course because of ego.

Money is important, but it doesn't supercede his wanting to be proven right. He's still seeking credit for the 90s. He needs to orchestrate another championship for validation. IMO.
There have been enough references of Jerry Jones' life well-before he purchased the franchise in comprehending, he is mentally the same now as he was back then. Jimmy Johnson's personality simply drown out Jones' while he was head coach. That brief period leads to the assumption that success instilled a greedy, power hungry personality in Jones, when in reality he has been the same person all of his life.

Selfishly, I wish Johnson would talk more publicly about Jones, who he has known since they were both young men. Johnson has revealed bits-and-pieces about how he thinks Jones' mind works. He would provide some solid, nonprofessional insight into his former Arkansas Razorback teammate from the perspective of his psychology major.

Praxit

Reaction score
...crying into his pillow on his billion dollar yacht. Yeah bud, dont lose any sleep.

Batman1980

Reaction score
There have been enough references of Jerry Jones' life well-before he purchased the franchise in comprehending, he is mentally the same now as he was back then. Jimmy Johnson's personality simply drown out Jones' while he was head coach. That brief period leads to the assumption that success instilled a greedy, power hungry personality in Jones, when in reality he has been the same person all of his life.

Selfishly, I wish Johnson would talk more publicly about Jones, who he has known since they were both young men. Johnson has revealed bits-and-pieces about how he thinks Jones' mind works. He would provide some solid, nonprofessional insight into his former Arkansas Razorback teammate from the perspective of his psychology major.

I have a family and child sciences major. It is my amateur assessment that Jerry Jones is a severe narcissist with a severe emotional attachment to his money. His need to make money outweighs anything else in his life. This includes his severe need to always be the center of attention and get all the credit for the success of the Dallas Cowboys.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Not screaming louder than us you old coon.....:facepalm::thumbdown:This idiot is just playing Dallas Cowboy fans once again. Jerry could care less about winning or Dallas fans. He just wants our attention and our money! Batman 1980 called it perfect a friggin narcissist. I'll add idiot to it.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
I have a family and child sciences major. It is my amateur assessment that Jerry Jones is a severe narcissist with a severe emotional attachment to his money. His need to make money outweighs anything else in his life. This includes his severe need to always be the center of attention and get all the credit for the success of the Dallas Cowboys.

He has plenty of money, now he needs to show everyone he can win a championship without Jimmy.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
lol I'll watch it as I have every other year of my adult life, as an event that takes place that I have ever only had zero ties to.

Reactions: CWR

Rayman70

Reaction score
im-179925

Good ole Captain Jerry...In football lore AKA Captain Edward Smith....:facepalm: Full speed ahead, Cowboys....
Jerry is the new Captain Nemo. Hell bent on success on HIS TERMS. Til the bitter end. His undoing. Has the best "vessel" $ can buy yet has flawed thinking failing to fully maximize the investment. He still thinks like an Arkansas tycoon. Stuck in a time capsule. Convinced his way works best. DESPITE the results.

RS12

Reaction score

Jimmy talked a little about it on the Herd on Monday. I think the gloves have come off a little because of Jerry's bogus ROH promise last summer. Jimmy said when he was coach Jerry used to come around the last 15 minutes of practice and that was it. Jerry spent his time back then chasing money. In 94 the year of any of 500 coaches, Jimmy said he got a call from Troy telling him that Jerry was at practice every day in coaching gear. Sounds about like what we all expected.