Brad & Mickey talk WR's/Amendola on Irvin - 7/29/08

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
A few years back I'd be knee deep in this.

Roy Williams is a flawed SS that can't cover anyone. And for whatever reason all these vicious tackles are not near as frequent as they once were. His role will be further reduced. Get ready for more shots of Roy on the sidelines.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2169124 said:
I just sent out a Fed Ex with some Bose speakers.

I addressed it to..

Roy Posse Member #5
38 Roy Williams Trail
Dallas T.X. 00038

Enjoy!!!
:lmao2:

Nice reply, instead of an "oops my bad" you continue to make an *** of yourself. Guess I should not have expected anything different

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This is funny. Ice is playing the drama queen and BigDFan is taking the whole holier than thou offended route. Love it!!!

:popcorn:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2169449 said:
This is funny. Ice is playing the drama queen and BigDFan is taking the whole holier than thou offended route. Love it!!!

Not offended, hell not even surprised. I never should have expected him to read what was writen and take it for what it actually meant, and I should never have expected him to be honest and admit his mistake

Tovya

Reaction score
I'll be honest, there were too many pages to read to catch up on this debate...

What exactly is the big fight about?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Tovya;2169479 said:

Who else?

Roy Williams!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This is absolutely awesome this is an argument because BigD and ice are still mad about something DC said about Roy sometime in the past. Its like a bunch of HS cheerleaders or something.

This is awesome in a thread about Amendola. Keep it going. i cant stop laughing.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2169494 said:
This is absolutely awesome this is an argument because BigD and ice are still mad about something DC said about Roy sometime in the past. Its like a bunch of HS cheerleaders or something.

This is awesome in a thread about Amendola. Keep it going. i cant stop laughing.

I think at this point the mods could think of altering the thread title.

'Amendola is short, and it's Roy Williams fault' has a nice ring to it.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
tomson75;2169503 said:

thats pretty funny :bow:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
tomson75;2169503 said:

i think the next step on the road to pure awesomeness is the demanding of an apology. It would be too perfect.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2169515 said:
i think the next step on the road to pure awesomeness is the demanding of an apology. It would be too perfect.

:lmao:

I love those!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2169515 said:

I remember this thread vaguely. I dont recall the who or the tile. You happen to remember? Was funny indeed

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2169449 said:

you saw through me? damn fuzzbucket. i could have sworn all my best defenses were up!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Tovya;2169479 said:

amendola catches everything.

but when someone is busy blowing smoke up his brown starfish, don't get cute and say something like "except a draft pick" or it gets nasty from there.

other than that, stick a quarter up DCfanatic and say "agenda" and watch him dance and perform.

best quarter i ever spent.

Tovya

Reaction score
iceberg;2169564 said:
amendola catches everything.

but when someone is busy blowing smoke up his brown starfish, don't get cute and say something like "except a draft pick" or it gets nasty from there.

other than that, stick a quarter up DCfanatic and say "agenda" and watch him dance and perform.

best quarter i ever spent.

LOL, yeah sounds like another day in CowboysZone land. That's why I love it here.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Tovya;2169568 said:
LOL, yeah sounds like another day in CowboysZone land. That's why I love it here.

on any given sunDAY.... : )

to be clear, i have a world of respect for what dcfanatic is doing outside of his personal "little balls of hate". he's a great guy with a lot going on. just wish he'd laugh at himself 1/10th as much as he laughs at everyone else.