Brad & Mickey talk WR's/Amendola on Irvin - 7/29/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168749 said:
Thats the point your agenda gave you an impression that the article did not suggest.

You took your hate for Roy and turned it into something that it wasnt

The point is that your impression of the article isn't the impression that the world should perceive it as.

Get a clue bro.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
iceberg;2168747 said:
i've yet to see this mythical "roy lover" who only heaps praise upon him and needs to be taken down a notch.

i've asked for several examples, but the haha emotes took up too much room i suppose.

like i said, DC is making up people/sides to argue against and doesn't see it.

When you have to make up an enemy its a good chance you have an agenda :cool:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168750 said:
What the hell are you talking about? I do not have working speakers as I mentioned to you just yesterday. I was actually being sincere and you continued making an *** out of yourself

You were being sincere?

Ok, now I love you and not Iceberg.

:lmao2:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168763 said:
The point is that your impression of the article isn't the impression that the world should perceive it as.

Get a clue bro.
You see things that aren't there. Media members that aren't fond of Roy are admitting that his attitude is much better this camp.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168763 said:

Get a clue bro.

umm bro my impression was not an impression I took the words that were actually written and quoted at face value.

I was not the one who needed to improv things that were not said and try to play internet psychologist and say what he said actually meant something else

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2168758 said:
my first shot was actually against amendola and it was more he catches everything but draft status.

DC gets his favorites and he's like a personal PR machine. he gets the ones he hates, he's the leader to get them keelhauled. when you say "dude, do you have to hate all the time?" look what happens? mention agenda (and i did mention that first but i had no player in mind - just he seems to pick and rally/kill his own favorites/hated players) when you talk to him he just gets all defensive and in your face and HAHA. can you have an adult convo with that?

he'll say i can't tell him how to post then he'll tell bigd that he's boring and how come he posts like that?

he does what he yells at others for and that's pretty simple to me.

as for the rest of the commentary, talk to me in the political group. i don't deny what you're saying but i do question the context but this isnt' the room for it. i can promise i'll open my mind if you do the same. in there or PM me, ok?

Well OK then.

I get it now.

I am the one who decides which players will be on the Dallas Cowboys in 2008.

I already know of one who won't, lol.

His name?

Quincy Butler. He is always nursing something.

Now bring on the Butlet Posse, I am ready for you!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2168758 said:
my first shot was actually against amendola and it was more he catches everything but draft status.

DC gets his favorites and he's like a personal PR machine. he gets the ones he hates, he's the leader to get them keelhauled. when you say "dude, do you have to hate all the time?" look what happens? mention agenda (and i did mention that first but i had no player in mind - just he seems to pick and rally/kill his own favorites/hated players) when you talk to him he just gets all defensive and in your face and HAHA. can you have an adult convo with that?

he'll say i can't tell him how to post then he'll tell bigd that he's boring and how come he posts like that?

he does what he yells at others for and that's pretty simple to me.

as for the rest of the commentary, talk to me in the political group. i don't deny what you're saying but i do question the context but this isnt' the room for it. i can promise i'll open my mind if you do the same. in there or PM me, ok?

In the words of WG, whateva.

Whenever I see the words "agenda" or "hate," I mentally check out. I equate it to certain posters screaming "raaaaaacist" in threads about the Rooney Rule--a sleazy shortcut to winning an argument or closing off debate. You obviously disagree. So be it.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2168772 said:
You see things that aren't there. Media members that aren't fond of Roy are admitting that his attitude is much better this camp.

And your point is?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2168772 said:

so speedkilz - he's now telling people how they should perceive articles yet we can't tell him how to post, of which we never did, but he's clearly telling people what things mean?

dude needs therapy.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168775 said:
umm bro my impression was not an impression I took the words that were actually written and quoted at face value.

I was not the one who needed to improv things that were not said and try to play internet psychologist and say what he said actually meant something else

bigd - this kills me.

from dcfanatic:

no one can tell him how to post but he can tell you how to think.

stupidmeter just went nuts.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bbgun;2168784 said:
In the words of WG, whateva.

Whenever I see the words "agenda" or "hate," I mentally check out. I equate it to certain posters screaming "raaaaaacist" in threads about the Rooney Rule--a sleazy shortcut to winning an argument or closing off debate. You obviously disagree. So be it.

no, i actually agree with it being that extreme.

but look in the last few posts from the man. he's already upset at being told how to think/post, but when the roy quote comes into question he says:

isn't that not just a tad hypocritical? all else aside, bb - what's your take on him telling you how you should interpret an article?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
iceberg;2168804 said:
bigd - this kills me.

from dcfanatic:

no one can tell him how to post but he can tell you how to think.

stupidmeter just went nuts.

I still cant get over the speakers quote

Taking a shot at the people without working speakers, good move.

I took a shot at myself ***? lol

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168811 said:

well i'm about done. apparantely no one likes me in here anyway and i'm keeping others from posting into the lively helpful convo. : ) (old school emote, btw)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2168809 said:
no, i actually agree with it being that extreme.

but look in the last few posts from the man. he's already upset at being told how to think/post, but when the roy quote comes into question he says:

isn't that not just a tad hypocritical? all else aside, bb - what's your take on him telling you how you should interpret an article?

Everyone's entitled to the right of self-defense. After all, he was provoked. Instead of attacking someone who's obviously a fellow Cowboy fan and someone who goes to great lengths to keep fellow fans informed, why not humor him? The kind of treatment you have in mind should only be unleashed on outside agitators bent on stirring up trouble. DC doesn't fit that profile. His only "crime" is failing to love a player as much as you do.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bbgun;2168850 said:
Everyone's entitled to the right of self-defense. After all, he was provoked. Instead of attacking someone who's obviously a fellow Cowboy fan and someone who goes to great lengths to keep fellow fans informed, why not humor him? The kind of treatment you have in mind should only be unleashed on outside agitators bent on stirring up trouble. DC doesn't fit that profile. His only "crime" is failing to love a player as much as you do.

and you're "crime" is you assume i love roy. i used to. his 5 jerseys are now in a box in my attic and i'm pretty fed up with him.

swing. miss.

kinda my point. you and dc are not listening to what is said, you're hearing what you want.

i think that's a new tagline i'll be glad to credit to DC so i can "humor" him. how's that?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2168868 said:
and you're "crime" is you assume i love roy. i used to. his 5 jerseys are now in a box in my attic and i'm pretty fed up with him.

swing. miss.

kinda my point. you and dc are not listening to what is said, you're hearing what you want.

i think that's a new tagline i'll be glad to credit to DC so i can "humor" him. how's that?

Weren't you in the smart crowd at one point? lol.

The statement...

Means that people should be able to read something and interpret it however they want to. They shouldn't make a comment about it and then have you and the Roy Posse come down on them like a ton of **** by telling them that there perception is wrong.

In the free word we are allowed to form different opinions on things.

You, nor anyone on here, gets to tell everyone how to think.

And before you even try it. I don't do that as you will try to spin it.

I have opinions and I relay them. Very easy to understand.

Just because you think that I have some sort of 'Dallas Cowboys Power' that can lead people into thinking certain ways about players doesn't mean it's a reality.

5 Jerseys huh. You sure it's not 6? 7? 8?

It sure does explain some things though.

When did the #38 arrive?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168811 said:

I just sent out a Fed Ex with some Bose speakers.

I addressed it to..

Roy Posse Member #5
38 Roy Williams Trail
Dallas T.X. 00038

Enjoy!!!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2169118 said:
Weren't you in the smart crowd at one point? lol.

The statement...

Means that people should be able to read something and interpret it however they want to. They shouldn't make a comment about it and then have you and the Roy Posse come down on them like a ton of **** by telling them that there perception is wrong.

In the free word we are allowed to form different opinions on things.

You, nor anyone on here, gets to tell everyone how to think.

And before you even try it. I don't do that as you will try to spin it.

I have opinions and I relay them. Very easy to understand.

Just because you think that I have some sort of 'Dallas Cowboys Power' that can lead people into thinking certain ways about players doesn't mean it's a reality.

5 Jerseys huh. You sure it's not 6? 7? 8?

It sure does explain some things though.

When did the #38 arrive?

take you off ignore long enough to see if any of this is making sense to you and what do you do? prove my point.

i say:
his 5 jerseys are now in a box in my attic and i'm pretty fed up with him.

I'M PRETTY FED UP WITH HIM.

but what do you hear? only things you can jolly up and giggle at. NOT 6? 7? 8? #38 COMING? OH JOY HA HA FUNNY EMOTE!

you hear i had a lot of roy jerseys.

but you didn't hear i'm pretty fed up with him.

and you wonder why i say you hear what you want.

g'night.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2169171 said:
take you off ignore long enough to see if any of this is making sense to you and what do you do? prove my point.

i say:
his 5 jerseys are now in a box in my attic and i'm pretty fed up with him.

I'M PRETTY FED UP WITH HIM.

but what do you hear? only things you can jolly up and giggle at. NOT 6? 7? 8? #38 COMING? OH JOY HA HA FUNNY EMOTE!

you hear i had a lot of roy jerseys.

but you didn't hear i'm pretty fed up with him.

and you wonder why i say you hear what you want.

g'night.

Wait, come back. I am doing a show at 11:00pm est!!!

I was hoping you would call in!!!