Brad & Mickey talk WR's/Amendola on Irvin - 7/29/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168568 said:
you are like a puppet dc someone says agenda and BOOM there you are proving yours.

Now please PLEASE go post some links you are embarrassing yourself here

Was that 'post a link' thing supposed to hurt?
:lmao2:

Go check out the one I just posted. It has an interview with Demarcus Ware on The Michael Irvin Show today.

(Psssst, hey everyone. A friend tells me that Roy is going to be on KTBB later on today. If he sounds bad in the interview I will post it, but if he sounds like he's got a clue I won't. You guys know how I do, lol.)

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168692 said:
Nice try, you spun an article where he was quoted as saying he would do whatever it took to help the team win, and try to make it negative. You failed as was pointed out by MANY members in that thread

Who cares what other members say?

I think that's your problem. You just want to follow.

Me, I am a leader. I have my own opinions. I don't just see what the Roy Posse says and follow along.

Sorry.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168707 said:
Was that 'post a link' thing supposed to hurt?
:lmao2:

Go check out the one I just posted. It has an interview with Demarcus Ware on The Michael Irvin Show today.

(Psssst, hey everyone. A friend tells me that Roy is going to be on KTBB later on today. If he sounds bad in the interview I will post it, but if he sounds like he's got a clue I won't. You guys know how I do, lol.)

Just trying to help you out from making a fool of yourself which its already to late

Good job on the links though, I am sure the Cowboys fans with working speakers appreciate them

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168723 said:
Who cares what other members say?

I think that's your problem. You just want to follow.

Me, I am a leader. I have my own opinions. I don't just see what the Roy Posse says and follow along.

Sorry.

No I just read, you read into.

One of us read the article and took it at face value, the one with the agenda read the same article and tried to find hidden meanings that were not there

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168695 said:
total bull****, his attitude as stated in the other quotes you ignored was he would do whatever it took to win even if it meant not starting

You have your impression and I have mine.

Get it, we are two different people.

People are allowed to think for themselves.

I don't think like you.

I can do that right?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168723 said:
Me, I am a leader.
Sorry.
followmepiper.GIF

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168724 said:
Just trying to help you out from making a fool of yourself which its already to late

Good job on the links though, I am sure the Cowboys fans with working speakers appreciate them

Did I? or did you?

Taking a shot at the people without working speakers, good move.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168684 said:
Using the groupies example you just used bbgun, can you show me where Iceberg, myself or hell anyone has heaped undeserved praise on Roy in the past year or so?

It pains me to say this about a fellow Republican, but Ice loves to throw around terms like "haters" and "witch hunt." Whenever someone utters a discouraging word, the Roy clique pounces. Crushing dissent may not qualify as "undeserved praise," but it has the same effect.

What I see is people using hyperbole as I said earlier and one of us jumping in to tell them they are ridiculous.

I see no evidence of that in this thread. Ice fired the first shot and DC responded. Accusing fellow fans of phantom agendas seems pretty hyperbolic to me.

Defending Roy from a ridiculous attack is not praising him or saying he is great.

No one asked you to. Why work yourself up over how DC emotes, thinks, or posts?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bbgun;2168668 said:
Four years of posts? I'll let you embark on that treasure hunt without me. To save time, just go to the search box and type in the phrase, "Where are all the Roy haters now?" Those threads usually appear whenever he has a decent to good game, or when he heroically broke up an underthrown pass in the Minny game last year, which triggered an avalanche of praise. To save even more time, just read every post Adam (aka, Mr. Fair and Balanced) ever authored. Happy hunting.

adam is a very unemotional person. the roy debate is very emotional. i've read a lot of adams posts and they're, like many of his posts, numbers based.

if adam has ever gotten into it online and gotten emotional, i missed it. damn my luck i say! : )

so the adam posts are just numbers and many times, they *do* factually refute what people saw on the field. not emotionally - dcfanatic is *VERY* emotionally based in this one. i'm just not that emotional about it so i'm more "dude, enough" than I'LL DEFEND ROY TO MY DYING BREATH!!!

but since those are the "posse" (that he's yet to show proof of via posts that do nothing but show roy is great...is there one of those in here in the last year? i asked DC to find it but he was too busy lobbing ou :lmao2: so he can feel superior cause he got to laugh at people vs. talk it over like an adult.

so, none of those posters seem to exist - EXCEPT IN HIS MIND - and when someone doesn't toe-his-line, he puts 'em there cause that's where he needs 'em. that's when the real idiocy begins.

adam was a factual person in an emotional debate between sides that simply won't change cause that's a lot of hate/love they'd have to alter in their own lives.

i'm just not that wrapped up in players i don't know, ya know?

i understand where you're coming from and while i don't ask people to post positive articles about roy, can they at least slow down the hate? and if you can't do that, can you at least define it properly?

DC has alraedy said (implied) he won't post positive articles about roy.

if that's not agenda driven i'm not sure what is. my main point. if he just shut up and said "yep, i hate the man" this would have all been over.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168725 said:
No I just read, you read into.

One of us read the article and took it at face value, the one with the agenda read the same article and tried to find hidden meanings that were not there

You just read and I read into.

So basically you are a dull boring reader who just takes in the information and draws no conclusions whatsoever. Why bother?

Go read a dictionary.

BORING!!! BORING!!! BORING!!!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168684 said:
Using the groupies example you just used bbgun, can you show me where Iceberg, myself or hell anyone has heaped undeserved praise on Roy in the past year or so? What I see is people using hyperbole as I said earlier and one of us jumping in to tell them they are ridiculous. Defending Roy from a ridiculous attack is not praising him or saying he is great.

i've yet to see this mythical "roy lover" who only heaps praise upon him and needs to be taken down a notch.

i've asked for several examples, but the haha emotes took up too much room i suppose.

like i said, DC is making up people/sides to argue against and doesn't see it.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168727 said:
You have your impression and I have mine.

Get it, we are two different people.

People are allowed to think for themselves.

I don't think like you.

I can do that right?

Thats the point your agenda gave you an impression that the article did not suggest.

You took your hate for Roy and turned it into something that it wasnt

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168731 said:
Taking a shot at the people without working speakers, good move.

What the hell are you talking about? I do not have working speakers as I mentioned to you just yesterday. I was actually being sincere and you continued making an *** out of yourself

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2168695 said:
total bull****, his attitude as stated in the other quotes you ignored was he would do whatever it took to win even if it meant not starting

he found a roy quote and made it bad. that's agenda driven. why? i have no idea. sometimes hate runs deep. admitting it is the first step.

whatever roy says DC will take and make bad. period. this is a great example. he wants to see roy sucks, so he does. nothing can be simply a statement or a fact or just something being said. it has to be bad.

agenda.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bbgun;2168736 said:
It pains me to say this about a fellow Republican, but Ice loves to throw around terms like "haters" and "witch hunt." Whenever someone utters a discouraging word, the Roy clique pounces. Crushing dissent may not qualify as "undeserved praise," but it has the same effect.

I see no evidence of that in this thread. Ice fired the first shot and DC responded. Accusing fellow fans of phantom agendas seems pretty hyperbolic to me.

my first shot was actually against amendola and it was more he catches everything but draft status.

DC gets his favorites and he's like a personal PR machine. he gets the ones he hates, he's the leader to get them keelhauled. when you say "dude, do you have to hate all the time?" look what happens? mention agenda (and i did mention that first but i had no player in mind - just he seems to pick and rally/kill his own favorites/hated players) when you talk to him he just gets all defensive and in your face and HAHA. can you have an adult convo with that?

he'll say i can't tell him how to post then he'll tell bigd that he's boring and how come he posts like that?

he does what he yells at others for and that's pretty simple to me.

as for the rest of the commentary, talk to me in the political group. i don't deny what you're saying but i do question the context but this isnt' the room for it. i can promise i'll open my mind if you do the same. in there or PM me, ok?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;2168736 said:
It pains me to say this about a fellow Republican,
I knew there was a reason I was starting to like you

but Ice loves to throw around terms like "haters" and "witch hunt." Whenever someone utters a discouraging word, the Roy clique pounces. Crushing dissent may not qualify as "undeserved praise," but it has the same effect.

I disagree here, the only time I see this happen is as I said someone is being ridiculous. I do not see ice, myself or many others saying anything when someone is criticizing Roy for something that was actually said or something that actually happened

But as was immediately proven, it wasn;t a phantom agenda. DC knew exactly what his agenda was thats why he mentioned roy immediately after hearing the word

I am not worked up at all

While "no one asked me to" I am a Cowboys fan and when I see a Cowboys player being bashed for no good reason I respond. Same way I feel you would respond if one of the political leaders of our party was being bashed for no good reason

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2168741 said:
DC has alraedy said (implied) he won't post positive articles about roy.

Wait, are you the 'Bizarro BigDFan5' who is reading into things?

Why would I hate him?

When did I say this or imply this? When one out of every 123 articles is positive it would be hard for me to be the first to see it and post it.

And another thing. What do I post every single freaking article around here?

That's not even close.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2168745 said:
You just read and I read into.

So basically you are a dull boring reader who just takes in the information and draws no conclusions whatsoever. Why bother?

Go read a dictionary.

BORING!!! BORING!!! BORING!!!

Yes I am one of those who read the actual story instead of make **** up how dumb of me :rolleyes: